Everybody know that google gives priority to back links. More back links you make more profit you get. But can anyone tell me that how could we know that google is giving maximum priority to which back link or for which back links I have got maximum profit.
Is there any tool or any process to find it. Please Suggest.
I vote for referral traffic any day over link juice.referral traffic and link juice
If you have enough referral traffic from a website (a link on another site is sending you trafffic to your site), then you don't really have to worry too much about link juice, right?
1) Yahoo site explorer sorts your back links by importance. So that's a good start.
2) Check for referral traffic.
3) The relevance of the site/page that your link appears on.
4) The search positions, traffic, unique visitors of the page that your link appears on.
5) Crawl rate - what's the last cache date for the page and is the toolbar grayed out?
6) The authority and quality of the website.
7) Placement of the backlink i.e. footer, in content, blogroll, link page etc.
8) The amount of outbound links on the page.