Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: I have 10 PR5 links - What would be my PR in next update?

  1. #1

    I have 10 PR5 links - What would be my PR in next update?

    I have a website with 10 PR 5, and approximately 25 PR4 backlinks. What do you guys think my website's PR would be in next update.

    I have over 10K backlinks from different forums, directories, blogs etc. Also please guide me that if I have some links on HTML PR5 website, what does that mean to Google eyes?

  2. Quote Originally Posted by JimmyK View Post
    I have a website with 10 PR 5, and approximately 25 PR4 backlinks. What do you guys think my website's PR would be in next update.
    That depends upon how many outbound links each of those pages has.

    A really good explanation of this can be found in PageRank Explained in Bright Colours. I think the spreadsheet there is exactly what you are looking for.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  3. #3
    Great link... I wanted to reply this post but preferred thanking you for the link.

    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    That depends upon how many outbound links each of those pages has.

    A really good explanation of this can be found in PageRank Explained in Bright Colours. I think the spreadsheet there is exactly what you are looking for.
    SEO girl...


  4. #4
    Thanks for the spreadsheet link but I can't understand how that works?

    It would be around PR 2, just a rough estimate. I am saying this because I had same situation.

  5. #5
    How often do Google update page rank?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremynet View Post
    How often do Google update page rank?
    pagerank keeps on updating regularly as google scrolls and cache the pages but the major pagerank updates occur once in 3months. Hopefully the next major update is going to take place soon as the last one was there in end of december.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ankit View Post
    pagerank keeps on updating regularly as google scrolls and cache the pages but the major pagerank updates occur once in 3months. Hopefully the next major update is going to take place soon as the last one was there in end of december.
    My webstie was penalized by Google because of paid links. I file a reconsideration request recently and they updated the PR to 2. Now the update is expected, so, there would be some changes in PR of my website or it will remain the same?

  8. #8
    Google knows well

    Quote Originally Posted by F-GD View Post
    so, there would be some changes in PR of my website or it will remain the same?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyK View Post
    Also please guide me that if I have some links on HTML PR5 website, what does that mean to Google eyes?
    That doesn't really matter if you have links on an HTML page or anything else. They would still be counted as valid Links.

  10. I say PR3.. pr doesn't always make sense

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Wordpress Update Now
    By iowadawg in forum Blogging
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18 November, 2011, 06:24 AM
  2. Pagerank Update!
    By Kovich in forum Domaining
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 31 October, 2009, 04:30 AM
  3. PR Update
    By Farrhad A in forum Search Engine News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 25 June, 2009, 18:23 PM
  4. How often do you update your blog?
    By Farrhad A in forum Blogging
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 23 May, 2009, 13:44 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •