Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: I Need Do Follow Blogs / Websites List

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    I Need Do Follow Blogs / Websites List

    I need do follow blogs /websites /pages list. Please share if you have.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    menj Thanks for list. Are they hosted on same server ?


  3. Nice list will!
    On that occasion, what do you think of the benefits of blog comments and how much is do follow important?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DomainMagnate View Post
    On that occasion, what do you think of the benefits of blog comments and how much is do follow important?
    I paid a nice Indonesian fellow to post to dofollow blogs for several weeks straight and... <drum roll> ... noticed no SEO-relevant result.

    It appears that Google is ignoring all blog comments, with or without rel=nofollow.

    This statement is fairly heretical in the SEO world, so I invite you to test for yourself.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    I paid a nice Indonesian fellow to post to dofollow blogs for several weeks straight and... <drum roll> ... noticed no SEO-relevant result.

    It appears that Google is ignoring all blog comments, with or without rel=nofollow.

    This statement is fairly heretical in the SEO world, so I invite you to test for yourself.
    dang I saw you saying that about almost all seo methods. So from all the methods that can be easily outsourced.. only article submissions work for you?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by DomainMagnate View Post
    dang I saw you saying that about almost all seo methods. So from all the methods that can be easily outsourced.. only article submissions work for you?
    Heck, I am still wondering why that one works. If I were Google, I would have shut that down years ago.

    It's Google's job to make sure that SEO is hard. I expect them to get better at that over time. As a result, I expect that SEO outsourcing will become more and more difficult. Requirements will rise, most competitors will drop out of the field, and rates will rise to parity with most other marketing consulting niches.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  7. Dofollow commenting definitely works, as with most other ways you are able to build dofollow links..... it all depends on the keywords you use in your anchor text.... if you're using a keyword that is super competitive, then you won't see results as quick.... but I've had sites go to the top of google for uncompetitive keyword phrases, with as few as 3-5 dofollow comments with proper anchor text, etc.

  8. #9

  9. #10

    Grab the List of 1000 Do-Follow Blogs

    Here is the .pdf file of 1000 do-follow blog list.

    It also includes how to do blog autocomment and a list of over 4K directories.

    Hope that helps.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Shenron; 16 March, 2009 at 23:10 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Do-follow 90 PR blogs links List PR0-PR6
    By Man_clicker in forum Links
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16 May, 2010, 19:01 PM
  2. [Free] 57 Pages of Do-Follow Blogs, Forums, .edu and more!
    By Kovich in forum Links
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 31 January, 2010, 08:21 AM
  3. Free list of Do-Follow Blogs
    By imported_whitey99 in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30 August, 2009, 18:11 PM
  4. Do follow Social bookmarking websites - please review
    By shabbirprince in forum Site Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17 August, 2009, 16:07 PM
  5. How do you manage 100 websites/blogs?
    By Derek in forum Business
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 14 February, 2009, 16:42 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •