You could use IBL Builder, that's a quick way of getting some decent one way backlinks.
Currently I am working on a new niche website, and I would like to lay out my link building strategy I am using for it.
- The website it self is created on 30.03.2009
- Up until today there are 35 unique good keywords density articles and I am adding a new one consistently (I am using the wordpress schedule feature and set it to publish 1 article every 3 days)
- After I built this website, I left it for about 1 month (30 days)
- I ping all those published articles to about 50 ping services / websites (automaticly using WP feature)
- Then I start the social bookmarking campaign, submitting a few indexed pages at a time
- about a week ago I started the article marketing campaign (ordered from Netbuilders Market Place from my great writer Sturat) and going to keep doing it in timely basis
- About to build a squidoo lens
- Forum posting is also running at the moment
What should I do next? and do I miss anything here? Please any positive advices are welcome.
Thanks for the replies... really appreciate it...
Hhmm... seems like an interesting link exchange method. Have you tried it your self thefandango? I would love to hear your experience with this service.
Originally Posted by bogart
please check out the blog: Link Building | One Way Link Building Strategies & Services
I found his advice really helpful..
bogart (3 September, 2009)
bogart (4 September, 2009)
I am sorry but I am not sure I am fully understand what you mean.
Are you saying that I should for example write a really short article with some "link bait" in it and then post it in let's say a niche-related forum?
What is a link bait and how can I make one?
What is a social media?