Currently I am working on a new niche website, and I would like to lay out my link building strategy I am using for it.
- The website it self is created on 30.03.2009
- Up until today there are 35 unique good keywords density articles and I am adding a new one consistently (I am using the wordpress schedule feature and set it to publish 1 article every 3 days)
- After I built this website, I left it for about 1 month (30 days)
- I ping all those published articles to about 50 ping services / websites (automaticly using WP feature)
- Then I start the social bookmarking campaign, submitting a few indexed pages at a time
- about a week ago I started the article marketing campaign (ordered from Netbuilders Market Place from my great writer Sturat) and going to keep doing it in timely basis
- About to build a squidoo lens
- Forum posting is also running at the moment
What should I do next? and do I miss anything here? Please any positive advices are welcome.