Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: onlywire review ???

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    onlywire review ???

    anyone with onlywire experience ???

    i own a network of property agent on wpmu now i would like to submit their ad(property listing) to social bookmark, would it create any benefit to the user and their site ?
    social bookmark will ban them ??

    thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    Quote Originally Posted by SonnyCooL View Post
    anyone with onlywire experience ???

    i own a network of property agent on wpmu now i would like to submit their ad(property listing) to social bookmark, would it create any benefit to the user and their site ?
    social bookmark will ban them ??

    thanks
    Tell you the truth with the Penquin updates hitting people hard, I would hold off on this. That said, Bookmarking Demon is the way to go in terms of bookmarking tools.

    I think think you to be better off using a plugin for Facebook, Twitter, Google +1, Reddit and Pinterest. Let the end user do the bookmarking.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    Tell you the truth with the Penquin updates hitting people hard, I would hold off on this. That said, Bookmarking Demon is the way to go in terms of bookmarking tools.

    I think think you to be better off using a plugin for Facebook, Twitter, Google +1, Reddit and Pinterest. Let the end user do the bookmarking.
    using bmd now (recommended by you b4 ).
    no worry i give up on onlywire, saw their unlimited gimmick, unlimited with 5000 post permonth (my site can hit that in a day, means i need to pay 99 perday).

    thanks

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    Quote Originally Posted by SonnyCooL View Post
    using bmd now (recommended by you b4 ).
    no worry i give up on onlywire, saw their unlimited gimmick, unlimited with 5000 post permonth (my site can hit that in a day, means i need to pay 99 perday).

    thanks
    http://www.netbuilders.org/social-bo...are-22494.html is the best tool for bookmarking due to the lifetime free upgrades. Without upgrades any tool is worthless after six months.

    Onlywire has one good function that it submits your bookmarks when you post an article.

    I think that for your site, you would be better with a custom solution if you could find the right programmer. I bought a custom software here on NB for $50 and it was good. I'm sure that the code could be integrated into a site that say for 20-50 bookmarking sites. Something like this may work as your only paying a guy to customize what he already wrote. Now, hiring someone from scratch will either be too costly or a disaster.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    http://www.netbuilders.org/social-bo...are-22494.html is the best tool for bookmarking due to the lifetime free upgrades. Without upgrades any tool is worthless after six months.

    Onlywire has one good function that it submits your bookmarks when you post an article.

    I think that for your site, you would be better with a custom solution if you could find the right programmer. I bought a custom software here on NB for $50 and it was good. I'm sure that the code could be integrated into a site that say for 20-50 bookmarking sites. Something like this may work as your only paying a guy to customize what he already wrote. Now, hiring someone from scratch will either be too costly or a disaster.
    can direct me to the person ?
    right person to find is very hard ...... a lot bad experience (including local software house), money, time and now court case. sad ...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    Quote Originally Posted by SonnyCooL View Post
    can direct me to the person ?
    right person to find is very hard ...... a lot bad experience (including local software house), money, time and now court case. sad ...
    I bought the tool from Kaido for $50 here http://www.netbuilders.org/scripts/b...3-a-13261.html and more information here: http://www.netbuilders.org/social-bo...ool-12936.html

    The tool was good but the standalone version is no longer available. Another person bought the online version BookmarkPoster registration which is $10 per month to use. Kaido is no longer connected with it.

    An autobookmarking script could be good. The issues that you would have is that the script would need to be updated as issues come up and you would't have all the advanced features like auto account creation, proxies, and captcha.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NY/NJ Metropolitan Area
    Posts
    8
    I'm testing out Onlywire right now and its pretty useful to be able to post to a bunch of your sites all at once. Its a pain to set up the accounts and not all of them are applicable.. i.e. yelp? but I'm also looking at Tribepro to help crowdbookmark my bookmarks. Anyone have any thoughts on tribepro?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •