add it to major social bookmarking networks
Okay, so I've been doing a lot of promotion for my Affiliate Manager blog.
- send all my affiliates to it for news and updates
- post in it once or twice daily
- hooked it up so my new posts show up on my twitter
- installed SEO helping plugins and use them
- ping all the popular services when I create new posts
- ping all the major search engines when I create a new post
- switched my RSS feed to FeedBurner
- submitted to directories (doing this slowly over time)
- posted it on webmaster forums
- submitted to rss directories as well
- set it up at Google Webmaster Tools (submitted sitemap)
- setup a Squidoo lens or two.
- made a blog post here on NB
- got indexed.
What else can I do?
Trade guest posts with other affiliate marketing blogs?
Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
Do this, and I'm sure it will be great improvement or your blog --> CONTEST
Yeah, because mostly people are happy to compete with the other in way to get a prize. And to get the prize, they can do many things for you. I find there are many blogs and sites that require some things to participate in their contest, for example :
- make a blog post about that blog/ contest in that blog
- subscribe via email
- following the contest holder on Twitter
And, yeah you know, with this contest, you'll get many inbound links. You'll get your subscribers increased and your followers increased. Maybe you are asking, "Google hate this, No?"
Yes, if the contest is purposed to getting many link as much as possible. Be creative, make contest, but you write in your contest blog that you hold a contest to celebrate something, for example : celebrate new year or celebreate your birthday. Don't write something like this :
I'm holding this contest to spread the world about this blog
I'm holding this contest in way to get link
I'm holding this contest in way to promote my blog
How about the prize?
- From your own pocket
- Prize is also not only the cash, but can be a banner on your blog, blog review, entre card, text link, and anything which have value
- Prize can be from sponsor also, contact some blog owner, if their want to be a sponsor, and as a compensation, give something for them such banner , etc...
- Write the deadline date
- Write, when the winner will be announced
I hope this tips is useful....
Will.Spencer (20 January, 2009)
mybloglog seems to work well
I am also a writer for Serpholic Media. You can find some of my articles here: Serpholic Media Blog
For information about personal fitness and training, visit: Berlintotrain - Personal Fitness Trainer in Berlin, Germany
Really good Tips,
Thanks For Sharing
- contact related blogs to link to you
- offer something nice on your blog that might make people link to you
- contact other blogs for guest blogging
- do article submissions
- if budget allows then purchase some related links, or run a contest (don't build tooo many links by running contest - this can raise flags)
Need some time to handle deferred joining date by three big IT companies.
If your work is still pending, I'll soon get in touch.
Thanks for the suggestions everyone!