Okay, so I've been doing a lot of promotion for my Affiliate Manager blog.
- send all my affiliates to it for news and updates
- post in it once or twice daily
- hooked it up so my new posts show up on my twitter
- installed SEO helping plugins and use them
- ping all the popular services when I create new posts
- ping all the major search engines when I create a new post
- switched my RSS feed to FeedBurner
- submitted to directories (doing this slowly over time)
- posted it on webmaster forums
- submitted to rss directories as well
- set it up at Google Webmaster Tools (submitted sitemap)
- setup a Squidoo lens or two.
- made a blog post here on NB
- got indexed.
What else can I do?