Optimizes your Wordpress blog for Search Engines (Search Engine Optimization) by generating META tags, optimizing your titles and avoiding indexing of duplicate content.
META tags are generated like this:
* Your categories become your META keywords, followed by any additional keywords you specify in the keywords field for your post or page (edit one or create a new one, it's right below where you insert your post content).
* Your excerpt is used as META description. This is very important since most search engines show this as content snippet in their search engine results pages (SERPs). So it's the first thing many users will see of your blog.
* If there is no excerpt, the custom field named "description" is taken into account. This is for backwards compatibility with Another Wordpress Meta Plugin.
* You can set your home page descriptions under "Options" -> "All in One SEO".
In addition to generating META tags the following optimizations are done:
* Your titles are rewritten. Actual post title comes first, then your blog name (separated with "|"). Not the other way round. You don't have to touch your template! Never ever have "Archive" appear before your precious post title!
* "Filler Pages" like archives and categories are excluded from indexing to avoid duplicate content.[/b]