1. Update the pages on your website frequently. Stagnant sites are dropped by some search engines. You can even put a date counter on the page to show when it was last updated.
2. Offer additional value on your website. For affiliates and partners you can place links to their sites and products and ask them to do the same for you. You can also advertise their books or videos, if these products relate to your industry and are not in competition with your own product.
3. You can allow customers to ‘opt in’ to get discounts and special offers. Place a link on your site to invite customers to ‘opt in’ to get a monthly newsletter or valuable coupons.
4. Add a link to your primary page with a script ‘Bookmark or Add this site to your Favorites’.
5. Add a link ‘Recommend this site to a Friend’ so that the visitor can email your website link, with a pre-written title, “Thought you might be interested in this”, just by clicking on it.
6. Brand your website so that visitors always know they are on your site. Use consistent colors, logos and slogans and always provide a ‘Contact Us’ link on each page.
8. Create a FAQ page which addresses most of the doubts and clarifications about your product or your company that are likely to be asked. This helps to resolve most of the customers doubts in their first visit to your site.
9. Ensure that each page on your website has appropriate titles and keywords so that your customer can find their way back to your site if they lose the book mark.
10. Never spam a client, who has opted for newsletters, with unsolicited emails. Later if they decide they want to ‘opt out’ of the mailings, be sure you honor their request and take them off the mailing list. They may still come back if they like your products. But they will certainly not come back if you continue to flood their email box with mails they no longer wish to receive.
1. Make Money Online
3. How to Get Free Traffic
For clarification, I did not write this article. I did, however, publish it here with the full rights and privileges to do so.
I find I get a lot more return visitors to my sites that get the visitors involved with the site. Either they are commenting on blogs, posting their own picks, or answering funny questions.
Visitor involvement is the most effective technique to get them coming back time and time again.
Find a unique way to allow them to participate and that will dramatically increase the incentive they have to revisit.
A good way to think of it is as follows: which sites do you keep going back to, and why?
The reason is normally that there is always fresh content, or that you can interact with the site (add your own content), or both.
Just continue building links to get more traffic. Back links is one of the important factors that helps your site generate more traffic. In order to do that, participate on the techniques like forum posting, blog commenting, article submissions, classified ads, press release, etc..