Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Traffic impacts

  1. #1

    Traffic impacts

    Do you believe search engine traffic plays a role in your SERP position?
    (

    Diet Fads

  2. Not to Google, according to Peter Norvig.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  3. #3
    I do, in fact the latest G additions (digg style) prove I might be right.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by m42 View Post
    Do you believe search engine traffic plays a role in your SERP position?
    I think it still plays a role, if not directly indirectly certainly.
    Pity that we did not this woman in the family...
    Susan Boyle - Britains Got Talent 2009
    With more than 20 million hits on youtube, no doubt that Susan Boyle of Britain's Got Talent is a phenomenal success. Who would ever thought that this ...
    Fantastically...
    sulumits retsambew
    sulumits retsambew
    Learn, learn and learn only. Why learn ? Albert Einstein died, Nikola Tesla died, and nor I do not feel so the best...

  5. #5
    With so many factors determining serp, i am inclined to think that it does.

  6. #6
    I think it play big role. When Google is undecided he just needs to take a look that site analytics.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by sony View Post
    I think it still plays a role, if not directly indirectly certainly.
    Pity that we did not this woman in the family...
    Susan Boyle - Britains Got Talent 2009
    With more than 20 million hits on youtube, no doubt that Susan Boyle of Britain's Got Talent is a phenomenal success. Who would ever thought that this ...
    Fantastically...
    /Offtopic mode on:

    Did you guys know she got 1,000,000$ from an adult company if she would play in an adult video? But I don't know what her answer was, she had to think about it she said

    /Ontopic mode on:

    Sorry I don't know, but I guess it doesn't...
    |Nico Lawsons

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    /Offtopic mode on:

    Did you guys know she got 1,000,000$ from an adult company if she would play in an adult video? But I don't know what her answer was, she had to think about it she said
    Offtopic

    Today, newspapers are full of such news.
    Unusual stars of the British talent show Susan Boyle is popularity of the president of the United States Obama.
    It seems that today everyone wants to be Susan Boyle, star of British show Britain's Got Talent. In fact, Hollywood actress Catherine Zeta-Jones is very interested in the role of 47-year Susan in the biographical film.
    sulumits retsambew
    sulumits retsambew
    Learn, learn and learn only. Why learn ? Albert Einstein died, Nikola Tesla died, and nor I do not feel so the best...

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16 February, 2011, 23:35 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 27 March, 2010, 12:16 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25 November, 2009, 12:32 PM
  4. [WTS] Traffic | Traffic | Traffic | Dont forget to check inside
    By squintoo in forum Services
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16 October, 2009, 15:12 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1 June, 2009, 21:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •