When it comes to a proxy list, .com, .net or or .org are better than .info domains. Why not investing some more bucks for a top domain?
You may also reconsider the design and ad placement of your site. For me it looks a bit Spammy.
Then, if I were you I would place Adsense instead of Adbrite. In particular, Adsense Link units can do well along with text and image ads.
If you need advice getting accepted into the Adsense program just let me know, and I will be of help.
If you stick with Adbrite then you must read this. Excerpt: "You may place a total of six zones per page, with no more than three of any one zone type listed below:
- Leaderboard zone type: 468x60 or 728x90
- Skyscraper zone type: 120x600 or 160x600
- Rectangular zone type: 300x250
- Custom Flexible zone type
- EX: You cannot have two 468x60 zones and two 728x90 zones because both sizes are considered leaderboard zone types."
As follows from this, you are in violation of Adbrite Publisher Acceptable Use Policy because you have two 468x60 zones plus two Skyscraper zones plus one 728x90 banner on your landing page.
Excessive Adbrite zones could get you into troubles or perhaps even a ban. I recommend you change it asap.