Due to the current hassle I have had with TMZHosting I have decided to change web hosts. The reason I am mentioning this is because I will be happy to use peoples affiliates links if we can make a deal.
On a side note after reading Zash's post I decided to go back and reapply for Adversal. I got in the next day. If you want to be accepted I suggest you start applying now.