Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: www.freeproxysearch.info-submit-noback link req.

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    www.freeproxysearch.info-submit-noback link req.

    submit here

    www.freeproxysearch.info

    free! noback link required!

  2. #2
    Interesting, I will submit my proxies tomorrow

  3. #3
    Awesome, you need to look into your Title though Going to submit some proxies soon
    |Nico Lawsons

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    Awesome, you need to look into your Title though Going to submit some proxies soon
    ""you need to look into your Title though""
    ?,,sorry ,,what was wrong,with the title?
    thanks friend

  5. #5
    The title says Proxygroup.info
    |Nico Lawsons

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    The title says Proxygroup.info
    title of my tread or forum tread,,just confuse
    forum tread=Proxy List Announcements
    my tread= www.freeproxysearch.info-submit-noback link req.

    i dont see where
    Proxygroup.info is,,
    thanks

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bosanci28 View Post
    title of my tread or forum tread,,just confuse
    forum tread=Proxy List Announcements
    my tread= www.freeproxysearch.info-submit-noback link req.

    i dont see where
    Proxygroup.info is,,
    thanks
    I mean your website mate
    |Nico Lawsons

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    I mean your website mate
    got you ,now!
    i need to find out where i have to edit that,,
    not a lot of experience in editing templates
    i appreciate that you have pointed that !
    thanks friend!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by bosanci28 View Post
    got you ,now!
    i need to find out where i have to edit that,,
    not a lot of experience in editing templates
    i appreciate that you have pointed that !
    thanks friend!
    Go to the map where the list is in (Normally just your site's name).
    => Open titles.txt
    => Change the titles & descriptions
    => Save the file
    => Replace it

    That should work
    |Nico Lawsons

  10. #10
    sorry but I couldn't help it to comment. Aquarezz used to be the owner of a massive proxy network which earned him a handsome amount of $$$ every month.

    Are you still running or building even bigger network Aquarezz?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Submit your proxies to BlankIP.Info
    By Web in forum Proxy List Announcements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 19 September, 2010, 15:55 PM
  2. HotProxyList.info - Submit Your Fresh Proxies !
    By Newbie191 in forum Proxy List Announcements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 30 August, 2009, 22:06 PM
  3. Submit Proxy Sites and get Free Green listing Unblockfacebookfast.info
    By Unblockedmyspace.info in forum Proxy List Announcements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12 July, 2009, 23:31 PM
  4. Submit your proxy to SpeedyProxy.info
    By SpeedyProxy.info in forum Proxy List Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1 July, 2009, 10:03 AM
  5. Newproxies.info Free Greenhighlited Listening For newbies Submit Now [Backlink Req]
    By Unblockedmyspace.info in forum Proxy List Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16 June, 2009, 08:02 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •