Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: atproxy script ?????

  1. #11
    codename_B's Avatar
    codename_B is offline PHP Coder
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
    I'm also offering my script for free if you ask nicely

    Example at ipBgone proxy list

    It's fairly basic but very easy to set up.
    http://find-new-proxies.com Auto Approval Proxy List
    http://uf6.info Free Text File Hosting

  2. Thanked by:

    Will.Spencer (22 January, 2011)

  3. #12
    photoworldblog is offline Unknown Net Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    can u please give me the script ?

    Quote Originally Posted by codename_B View Post
    I'm also offering my script for free if you ask nicely

    Example at ipBgone proxy list

    It's fairly basic but very easy to set up.

  4. #13
    UncleP's Avatar
    UncleP is offline The perfect face for radio
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 91 Times in 61 Posts
    Developement of the proxycoder script was abandoned over a year ago although I believe oxuro has it on proxynoid.com and is now the official distributer. It's still on google code though, if you search for xrvel's posts there's a sig link to it. It was a good script while it lasted and it's a pity it wasn't developed further. I have seen one website selling it for $99 too, so someone thinks it still has value, bit cheeky though for a free script. There's chancers everywhere.

    Unfortunately there's little choice these days except for 'unofficial' download sites, you can get the original proxylistscript now for free on some sites (the $200 one, used to be proxyroll). Just remember to take out the google verify code from the header, every one's the same lol, not good.
    If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to be a terrible warning...

  5. #14
    SKULL's Avatar
    SKULL is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    131
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleP View Post
    Developement of the proxycoder script was abandoned over a year ago although I believe oxuro has it on proxynoid.com and is now the official distributer. It's still on google code though, if you search for xrvel's posts there's a sig link to it. It was a good script while it lasted and it's a pity it wasn't developed further. I have seen one website selling it for $99 too, so someone thinks it still has value, bit cheeky though for a free script. There's chancers everywhere.

    Unfortunately there's little choice these days except for 'unofficial' download sites, you can get the original proxylistscript now for free on some sites (the $200 one, used to be proxyroll). Just remember to take out the google verify code from the header, every one's the same lol, not good.
    What Script is this Top Proxy List .net | Free Web Proxies Listed | Top Proxies Listed | Website Unblockers

    Also do you allow submits of Proxy Lists on Your Proxy List sites?

  6. #15
    UncleP's Avatar
    UncleP is offline The perfect face for radio
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 91 Times in 61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SKULL View Post
    What Script is this Top Proxy List .net | Free Web Proxies Listed | Top Proxies Listed | Website Unblockers

    Also do you allow submits of Proxy Lists on Your Proxy List sites?
    It's the atproxy.net script, same as moreproxies.com, there's a powered by link in the footer. I know it looks 'proxycoder' and it was once when I first made it in 2009 but when developement stopped I was lucky enough to be chosen as a beta tester for Will's (& Nathan's) script (I like to fiddle) and changed it over but I kept the original look. I've removed the login as well and made a few other changes 'under the hood' but then I like to fiddle

    Edit: I don't allow submission of proxy lists to the main list but will do link exchanges with other quality sites.
    If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to be a terrible warning...

  7. #16
    SKULL's Avatar
    SKULL is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    131
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleP View Post
    It's the atproxy.net script, same as moreproxies.com, there's a powered by link in the footer. I know it looks 'proxycoder' and it was once when I first made it in 2009 but when developement stopped I was lucky enough to be chosen as a beta tester for Will's (& Nathan's) script (I like to fiddle) and changed it over but I kept the original look. I've removed the login as well and made a few other changes 'under the hood' but then I like to fiddle

    Edit: I don't allow submission of proxy lists to the main list but will do link exchanges with other quality sites.
    Anyways to get hold of the script , for my use only , looks a neat script.

    Also would you be willing to link exchange your sites with TheProxyList

  8. #17
    UncleP's Avatar
    UncleP is offline The perfect face for radio
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 91 Times in 61 Posts
    Will.Spencer is the official distributor for the atproxy script, you'll have to ask him for a copy (ask VERY nicely), it's against license conditions for me to give out copies (but if I could I would sell it for a high price ).
    I would be happy to do a link exchange though, PM me your prefered anchor text and url and it will be done, most of the proxies (over half so far) on your site are mine anyway, lol.
    If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to be a terrible warning...

  9. #18
    SKULL's Avatar
    SKULL is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    131
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleP View Post
    Will.Spencer is the official distributor for the atproxy script, you'll have to ask him for a copy (ask VERY nicely), it's against license conditions for me to give out copies (but if I could I would sell it for a high price ).
    I would be happy to do a link exchange though, PM me your prefered anchor text and url and it will be done, most of the proxies (over half so far) on your site are mine anyway, lol.
    Thought they looked the same lol

    Will send ya a Pm in few mins.

    I have the @Proxy Script , i was on about the modifyed script you have on Top Proxy List .net | Free Web Proxies Listed | Top Proxies Listed | Website Unblockers would be sweet to get a copy

  10. #19
    ezEarn.info is offline Unknown Net Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    any alternative script available because i see that this one is discontinued??

  11. #20
    proxyseeker is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hello, is it possible to receive a copy of atproxy script? Currently I'm not able to buy a domain and hosting, but I can play with it on localhost.
    Please contact me asap.
    Thanks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Using the AtProxy Script and Twitter
    By Nathan in forum Proxy List Support Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18 May, 2012, 13:47 PM
  2. atproxy script
    By GrilledChicked in forum Proxy List Support Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 25 June, 2010, 21:11 PM
  3. Change URL text on Atproxy script
    By ProxySites.ca in forum Proxy List Support Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 13 January, 2010, 23:08 PM
  4. [WTH] Atproxy script and CMS integration
    By ProxySites.ca in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26 December, 2009, 00:52 AM
  5. [WTH] Coder to ReSkin AtProxy.net Script
    By ProxySites.ca in forum Themes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21 December, 2009, 18:02 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •