LameProx - Powered by CO.CC
they either say cant connect back to proxy or cant find the link even though i added it and i tested my proxy from another location it still does not work
well first you have added the link to a subdomain and then inside a another location a double no no for most lists awesomesauce.homelinux.net/Workforce
Then lameprox.co.cc is just a domain getting its content from another site so of course it wont work for that one since the link isnt on that site.
Would rethink how you trying to do this since all your sites would be pointless to a end user if the site serving the iframe info is blocked.
Set the script up on the top level domain and run the proxy right.
Or add a separate footer to the proxy that has the link in it and iframe the other content on the site. Cheap way to do it but suppose it works for you.
* EDITED 14-06-10 to be more 'on topic' *
1) Don't use subdomains or folders,
2) Don't use redirects to other domains,
3) Use proper proxy hosting, not your isp hosting,
4) Put some ads on it, how do you make money else?
5) Install tracking code to monitor traffic.
(Disclaimer - income implied, not guaranteed)
@ aries07 - sorry pal but I hope you made notes before the edit. There was a good reason for it.
Gotta try the suggested steps