Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 116

Thread: Idiots destroying tech-faq

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by nkite View Post
    Won't complain ever again after your reply.but before leaving tech-faq i will make sure i sabotage him for atleast for few days even if i make loss before i leave.

    regards
    nkite
    I think you have your answer. Will believes in the free market economy, and if another proxy site owner is willing to pay, and keep paying to be on top, then you have to have deeper pockets than him if you want to win the battle. Time to think about other ways to promote your proxy sites.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Secret
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    Let's not be dramatic here. There are plenty of other places to promote your proxies. Heck, I run about 20 other proxy lists which don't charge a fee at all.
    If the list allows co.cc, It is almost the same story there except that the fact that you don't have to spend anything to get listed.

    If you want to win, quit wasting time whining about your competition and get to work out-competing them.
    It's almost impossible/very hard to do in the current tech-faq model IMO without suffering significant losses or outspamming others in co.cc submission.

    Now if you offered some other paid listing options like featured listings, top of the list listings (For a week, 3 days or even a single day) and such, then things would be more interesting.

    Or maybe faster/ssl proxies should be listed higher, or something in that direction to spice up tech-faq submission.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post

    No one is stealing your oxygen. You are asking for an unfair market advantage. You are asking me to unfairly take something away from someone else and give it to you. That's weak and it's immoral.
    Ok, i started to talk too much.

    Just one question, if we buy a domain like fgh.cc etc and want to make our private proxy registry why we aren't allowed? what's the difference between a public .co.cc , .uni.cc , cz.cc and a private .fgh.cc in your opinion (just an example). ? If we can, we have ideas, our ideas are better isn't unfair to be limited because others don't think, don't want to do the same, what's the difference between submitting 50 co.cc a day and 10 fgh.cc if we pay for submission? Why we can't submit any (sub)domain we want as long as we pay?
    ...

  4. #64

    Smile

    Mr.Will Spencer i know how to make money,let me clarify things first,proxy sites generate like $0.10 per click on average.and you do sound very stupid when you say they know how to make money and you don't,your are whining etc etc.and i am not asking for a unfair market advantage.i know its pointless saying anything further but as i said i won't complain further as its all over.

    i will for sure take a look at Tech-faq after like 2 months or so.if its of any good at all.

    Have a nice time everyone,and the rest of you still at war with those idiots(which they are) Best Of Luck mates,beat the shit out of their pockets,wish i would have been able to join you,but honestly i can't.made enough loss already.

    to be honest Tech-faq was the only good place to promote proxies and its dead now for me,funnily Will thinks otherwise ,to be honest it makes me laugh.but anywayz bye my friends who atleast bothered supporting the fact.

    regards
    nkite



    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    Let's not be dramatic here. There are plenty of other places to promote your proxies. Heck, I run about 20 other proxy lists which don't charge a fee at all.

    People are seeing value in spending their dollar to submit to the Tech FAQ proxy list. I find it appalling that people who can't figure out how to make money from proxies would call people 'noobs' because those people can figure out how to make money from proxies. If I were you guys, I would spend less time name-calling and more time studying.

    No one is stealing your oxygen. You are asking for an unfair market advantage. You are asking me to unfairly take something away from someone else and give it to you. That's weak and it's immoral.

    If you want to win, quit wasting time whining about your competition and get to work out-competing them. If Sam Walton had devoted his life to complaining about his competitors, he would have died broke.
    The point is Will,its irritating and annoying.the only reason i am complaining is coz i paid money for the listing,honestly i am in loss.and i am 1000% sure that the idiots who are flooding the list are also in loss,they seem to be noobs. and the main problem is,its annoying to know that once a profitable place has turned to loss maker.hope you understand.there must be a way to bring this to normal from abnormality that Tech-faq proxylist is in.i only submit like 10 sites a day.even thats now making a loss,and the problem is these guys who are flooding the list are always waiting for someone to submit their site,once done they submit their sites immediately killing the site that was just submitted.i have a feeling that you must be thinking get off you bastards i am making alot of money.go somewhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    That's almost a mathematical truism.

  5. #65
    This discussion is ridiculous. It's like your begging to be given an advantage. It's just plain greed talking. You used to make money somewhere before competition came around and made it not as easy. It's silly.

    The people who you want banned from the list are given the same resources to work with as you. Just because you can't make it work doesn't mean they are not making it work.
    Submit Your Proxies @ NewProxySites.com

  6. #66
    That's why I've changed my title to:



    Best thing is to wait indeed, I'm sure the .co.cc will stop once -- Do something else instead, something productive like building blogs
    |Nico Lawsons

  7. #67
    .co.cc is a public domain registrar. That's the difference between them, and creating unlimited sub domains on your own domains.

    Quote Originally Posted by Szise View Post
    Ok, i started to talk too much.

    Just one question, if we buy a domain like fgh.cc etc and want to make our private proxy registry why we aren't allowed? what's the difference between a public .co.cc , .uni.cc , cz.cc and a private .fgh.cc in your opinion (just an example). ? If we can, we have ideas, our ideas are better isn't unfair to be limited because others don't think, don't want to do the same, what's the difference between submitting 50 co.cc a day and 10 fgh.cc if we pay for submission? Why we can't submit any (sub)domain we want as long as we pay?
    Submit Your Proxies @ NewProxySites.com

  8. #68
    This is ridiculous. If you're running at a loss because you spent $1 to submit to tech-faq, you've got a much bigger problem than just your site getting buried on tech-faq from other submissions. It's a damn dollar, seriously. TF isn't the end all be all of proxy promotion, sure it's a good first day promotion, but that's really it. If you can get the initial traffic tech-faq provides on the very first day and no other promotion (yes even with the "spammer", you can still get great traffic on the submission day) elsewhere for $1 or less, go there. When I submit a proxy to tech-faq, and I only ever do one proxy a day when I am releasing them, if I can't make atleast a buck (but I usually shoot for making back my costs [ie, domain reg fee, and submission fee]), you know what I'm thinking? It's not "Damn that tech-faq spammer!", it's "Damn, was my host down like alll day?", or maybe, "Hmm, this ad placement isn't working like I thought it would."

    It isn't the tech-faq's fault if you're running at a loss, it's yours. Get over it and move on to the next thing.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by nux View Post
    .co.cc is a public domain registrar. That's the difference between them, and creating unlimited sub domains on your own domains.
    Regarding private and public (sub) domains

    The answer is not good for me, if i want a free domain only for me, why not ? is the same, i can use editdns, everydns for nameservers etc, but will be private.
    Isn't necessary to be public anyway because anyone can pay 25-50 $ for a short, exotic domain and make his czd.cc, tyu.cx etc.
    When John will buy an extension like .john from ICANN for example, will not be allowed to submit his .john domains? because is not a public extension?

    If so, we don't talk about free market, we talk about what we like and what we don't and then everything is pointless.

    Regarding the old issue

    nux, you are not affected and you don't know how much they are making, maybe they are happy with 5$ profit for 30 proxy sites submitted. From what i know you don't submit your proxies to Tech Faq and don't plan to submit them to Tech Faq, tell me if i'm wrong. There is no silly discussion when there are money to be made if...

    Don't want anyone to be banned, (i don't hate him, anyone) but how i said is pointless, if i submit 100 proxies tomorrow and purge the list you think is normal? let's say i can and i want to stay all day on main page, you don't think is an abuse? you don't think there is something called "too much"? if no then you are wrong. I don't want any advantage for me, is for everyone, now a chaotic group of people are in control and possibly no one is really making profit ( X2 + / day), is chaos.

    For the last time, what i want? is to limit the number of submissions ( Will will loose money, is normal to like the fight, because more coupons are sold) to limit the number of submissions in order to earn more, we all, spending less. But even the 30 / day guy is not understanding the situation, he is happy with 200 - 500 hits, well i want 1000 - 1500 for everyone, not only for me.

    The number of user submissions / day (one user) should increase gradually if the average number of daily submissions is increasing too but should not represent more than 30 - 50% because other users will be in disadvantage even if they pay, here is the problem.

    Will is defending his strategy, is normal as well, is making money, more money, objective achieved, case closed.

    Your mistake as proxy owners, you always think from the abuser point of view, i believe you even feel sorrow for him because we don't want to let him to submit his 30 proxies a day, we are bad because we want to limit his freedom.

    My point of view about this.
    Last edited by Szise; 9 October, 2009 at 09:39 AM.
    ...

  10. #70
    just see another co.cc spam submission
    this proxy submitted direct to another proxy

    Code:
    http://bebogoblok.co.cc  this direct to http://freshunblocked.info/
    http://proxyipaddress.co.cc   this direct to http://workingtunnel.info/
    http://cloacks-ip.co.cc  this direct to  http://goodtunnel.info/
    are this allowed to direct co.cc domain to .info domain right away submit to techfaq list ?
    maybe he direct his co.cc domain to old .info domain where already submitted in techfaq before ?

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tech 2 Game - Ultimate Tech and Game Forum
    By sukanjan.k in forum Site Reviews
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 5 July, 2010, 22:52 PM
  2. Tech 2 Game - Ultimate Tech & Game Website
    By unihood in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24 June, 2010, 18:05 PM
  3. Tech 2 Game - Ultimate Tech and Game Forum
    By sukanjan.k in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22 June, 2010, 22:24 PM
  4. Tech 2 Game - Ultimate Tech and Game Forum
    By sukanjan.k in forum Links
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19 June, 2010, 18:05 PM
  5. Google "Destroying"my BLOG!! ADVICE NEEDED
    By Derek in forum Promoting
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 29 August, 2009, 16:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •