Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 63

Thread: New Attack on the Proxy List: Credit Card Fraud

  1. #31
    iHate's Avatar
    iHate is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    87
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    not everyone has moneybookers and paypal is the biggest and
    everyone uses paypal nearly but go to my idea and it would work

  2. #32
    Hellas's Avatar
    Hellas is offline Very Unusual Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 292 Times in 205 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicTallGuy View Post
    not everyone has moneybookers and paypal is the biggest and
    everyone uses paypal nearly but go to my idea and it would work
    Not everyone have, but everyone can register and upload fund using debit/credit card.

    That is very small step for using the service if you really need it.

    Tell me, if you have use from Tech Faq proxy list, would you take 1 min to register on Moneybookers?

  3. #33
    dmi's Avatar
    dmi
    dmi is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    N43°54′, E017°40′
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked 56 Times in 28 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellas View Post
    Not everyone have, but everyone can register and upload fund using debit/credit card.

    That is very small step for using the service if you really need it.

    Tell me, if you have use from Tech Faq proxy list, would you take 1 min to register on Moneybookers?
    U.S. citizens can't register for a Moneybookers account.

  4. #34
    iHate's Avatar
    iHate is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    87
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    and some people dont have credit/debit card

    some people earn money on the internet
    and then spend on internet...

    and paypal is the easyiest way to do that.

  5. #35
    Hellas's Avatar
    Hellas is offline Very Unusual Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 292 Times in 205 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicTallGuy View Post
    and some people dont have credit/debit card

    some people earn money on the internet
    and then spend on internet...

    and paypal is the easyiest way to do that.
    If you dont have credit/debit card then how do you use PayPal?

    Quote Originally Posted by dmi View Post
    U.S. citizens can't register for a Moneybookers account.
    Actualy they can but is little bit of hassle for them to use it, not easy as for people from other countries.

  6. #36
    5starpix's Avatar
    5starpix is offline Senior Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec
    Posts
    1,710
    Blog Entries
    9
    Thanks
    158
    Thanked 227 Times in 164 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellas View Post
    If you dont have credit/debit card then how do you use PayPal?
    I think he means the paypal funds, which people make online. Like if I send you $20 for something, you will have $20 in your paypal account.

  7. #37
    Coastercraze's Avatar
    Coastercraze is offline Net Builder Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Under powerlines
    Posts
    499
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked 59 Times in 48 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    Or even better... How about integrating with TopBits?
    What the heck is "TopBits"?
    Webmaster Forums
    Host Mist | Shared | Reseller | VPS | Dedicated
    Arcade Master - Rule the arcade!

  8. #38
    5starpix's Avatar
    5starpix is offline Senior Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec
    Posts
    1,710
    Blog Entries
    9
    Thanks
    158
    Thanked 227 Times in 164 Posts
    Top Bits,

    The new version of TechFAQ

  9. #39
    Keldorn's Avatar
    Keldorn is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    400
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 60 Times in 52 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 5starpix View Post
    Top Bits,

    The new version of TechFAQ
    Changing Domains probably is not a good idea, for example Tech-faq.com/ram.shtml used to rank like #4 or something for "what is ram" on Google. Now its completly gone...
    Submit new proxies -

  10. #40
    dmi's Avatar
    dmi
    dmi is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    N43°54′, E017°40′
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked 56 Times in 28 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellas View Post
    Actualy they can but is little bit of hassle for them to use it, not easy as for people from other countries.
    6 months ago they couldn't, I am 100% sure. Maybe they changed something now, but I know they couldn't register for a MB account.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Credit Card Processors
    By Will.Spencer in forum Business
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2 August, 2010, 21:59 PM
  2. [WTH] Need someone with a credit card
    By Khan in forum Services
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 16 October, 2009, 02:33 AM
  3. [WTS] VISA Virtual Credit Card
    By darknight90 in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 25 August, 2009, 11:24 AM
  4. Which one is the best Credit Card ?
    By hendricius in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 30 July, 2009, 14:18 PM
  5. [WTS] VISA Virtual Credit Card.
    By darknight90 in forum Services
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25 July, 2009, 14:44 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •