Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Free Glype Theme : A Bebo Proxy

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Thumbs up Free Glype Theme : A Bebo Proxy

    A custom proxy glype theme inspired by bebo

    This Theme is distributed exclusively for netbuilders.org
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. Sweet. A Bebo Proxy now looks more like Bebo.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    Sweet. A Bebo Proxy now looks more like Bebo.
    Make sure google won't ban this domain this time
    Like they did with your myspace & facebook (?) proxies

    Greetz & nice theme
    |Nico Lawsons

  4. #4
    Super idea to sponsor the theme Will. Awesome theme as ever budhi

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    Make sure google won't ban this domain this time
    Like they did with your myspace & facebook (?) proxies

    Greetz & nice theme

    why would they ban ? because the template looks like bebo or whatever that it?


    Very nice Clean looking template


  6. #7
    I am wondering. If I am the proxy user from some school I would like to use some simple proxy that is simple like google.com. Some logo, adress bar, a button
    maybe some 468x60 ad bellow,
    few quick links in the elegant bar at the top, and few checkboxes for options. Some intro text maybe 150 words above the adress bar. Copyright and privacy policy on the bottom. Is there any proxy theme that looks like that?

  7. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellas View Post
    I am wondering. If I am the proxy user from some school I would like to use some simple proxy that is simple like google.com. Some logo, adress bar, a button
    maybe some 468x60 ad bellow,
    few quick links in the elegant bar at the top, and few checkboxes for options. Some intro text maybe 150 words above the adress bar. Copyright and privacy policy on the bottom. Is there any proxy theme that looks like that?
    Sure, just change the 'simple' theme from Glype and edit it a little bit

    Someone here on NB did it already, it's listed on my proxy listing site..

    Edit: Here it is: Woot Surf

    Greetz
    |Nico Lawsons

  8. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    Sure, just change the 'simple' theme from Glype and edit it a little bit

    Someone here on NB did it already, it's listed on my proxy listing site..

    Edit: Here it is: Woot Surf

    Greetz
    Woot Surf is mine If people want the template, I'll put it together and release it here when my computer is all fixed up. Parts should be here thursday.

  9. #10
    Very nice looking, will be my next proxy, thanks.

Similar Threads

  1. Newest Glype Proxy Theme Get it for Free!
    By southman in forum Proxy Templates
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 4 January, 2011, 19:14 PM
  2. Free Glype Theme : A MySpace Proxy
    By budhi1976 in forum Proxy Templates
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 25 February, 2009, 17:16 PM
  3. Free Glype Theme: A Xanga Proxy
    By budhi1976 in forum Proxy Templates
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18 February, 2009, 01:57 AM
  4. a Free Glype Theme : a Friendster Proxy
    By budhi1976 in forum Proxy Templates
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16 February, 2009, 07:39 AM
  5. Free Glype Theme : A Facebook Proxy
    By budhi1976 in forum Proxy Templates
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15 February, 2009, 03:04 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •