11 October, 2012, 13:09 PM
Speed Site Framework
After weeks of development, I am very close to providing a download of the Speed Site Framework.
This is a website-building, and management solution for marketers, and anyone wanting to build and maintain websites.
I have put all of my years of experience of using CMS scripts, affiliate marketing, and writing PHP code into this to come up with what I feel is an awesome alternative to using other scripts to build your niche site.
Built right into the core are:
- Ad click tracking
- Content spinning
- Efficient web page rendering
- Tokens (with editor) to insert complex code easily into content and templates
- Ability to turn tokens on/off for testing without displaying Adsense etc.
- Automatic token generation from detected images
- Automated site backup
- Online editing of files such as robots.txt
- Remote control API
- Image upload and re-sizing to thumbnail, content, and gallery image
- Easy settings editor
- Notepad to keep notes in text or rich-text format
- W3 standards check
- Easy theme conversion
- Simple install with only a password to set initially
- Plugins and themes support
Last edited by Andy101; 22 October, 2013 at 13:41 PM.
12 October, 2012, 12:32 PM
I added the download link.
To install, unzip the contents of the speedsite folder to a web server.
When you first visit the home page, you are asked to enter an admin password. This is all you need to do to install the package.
When you are logged in, you will see an admin link to the dashboard in the footer of your website.
To host the site on a computer for evaluation/testing, you will need to set up a web server with a test domain such as speedsite.test
Post technical support questions in the speedsite community forum via my signature link.
Looking forward to you checking out the speedsite solution ~ Andy
---------- Post added at 21:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 19:36 PM ----------
I can also set up this script up on your site if you want to beta test it but feel it is a bit too challenging to do by yourself.
Last edited by Andy101; 12 October, 2012 at 12:27 PM.
Tags for this Thread