Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: WProxyList Lite Version

  1. #1
    sdscripts is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    WProxyList Lite Version

    After many requests we made a lite version of our WP Proxy List plugin.

    Use the power of Wordpress to drive traffic to your proxy list site!!!

    The free version does not allow for paid / premium submissions, nor does it have
    the 'recently added' and 'recently visited' short-code or sidebar widgets...

    Feel free to download it here WP Proxy List Free

    If you want to upgrade let me know and I can offer some form of discount at a later time!
    Run a Proxy List with the power of WP - WProxyList Now with a FREE Version
    Article Marketing Service on Fire!

  2. #2
    iowadawg's Avatar
    iowadawg is offline Free Cell Champion
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Not in Texas
    Posts
    2,142
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    170
    Thanked 365 Times in 314 Posts
    Okay, not working at all!

    Fatal error:
    The encoded file /home/dill79ay/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wproxylist/redirect.php requires a license file key.license. in Unknown on line 0

    That is what one gets when one clicks on a proxy that has been submitted and approved.


    Am going to test this on a blog now.
    If it goes well, then will upgrade if the price is right.

    Thank you.
    Last edited by iowadawg; 16 July, 2010 at 02:07 AM.

  3. #3
    sdscripts is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Accidentally put the wrong file into the SVN whilst learning how to upgrade.
    If you go to WordPress › WProxyList WordPress Plugins and re-download 1.0.1 it has correct file

    Still trying to get the WP plugin site to update properly......

    Quote Originally Posted by iowadawg View Post
    Okay, not working at all!

    Fatal error:
    The encoded file /home/dill79ay/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wproxylist/redirect.php requires a license file key.license. in Unknown on line 0

    That is what one gets when one clicks on a proxy that has been submitted and approved.


    Am going to test this on a blog now.
    If it goes well, then will upgrade if the price is right.

    Thank you.
    Run a Proxy List with the power of WP - WProxyList Now with a FREE Version
    Article Marketing Service on Fire!

  4. Thanked by:

    iowadawg (17 July, 2010)

  5. #4
    iowadawg's Avatar
    iowadawg is offline Free Cell Champion
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Not in Texas
    Posts
    2,142
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    170
    Thanked 365 Times in 314 Posts
    Alright!

    Downloaded, uploaded back to my blog.

    And all works!

    Thank you....

    Will check it out for a bit and like I said, all goes well I may purchase the upgrade if you make me a deal. (hint.hint.hint)

  6. #5
    sdscripts is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    I have to get rid of that forum on our site, drupal forum is terrible, I didn't get any notification
    Run a Proxy List with the power of WP - WProxyList Now with a FREE Version
    Article Marketing Service on Fire!

  7. #6
    Ski.Net is offline Unknown Net Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi , i tried your plugin but every time shows me this error in redirect.php
    Not Found

    The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.


    Any further looks !

  8. #7
    sdscripts is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ski.Net View Post
    Hi , i tried your plugin but every time shows me this error in redirect.php

    Any further looks !
    Can you email me what your redirect.php file says (send to PM) and please send your URL...I will be away until Sunday but if you send within the next few hours I can have a look.....
    Run a Proxy List with the power of WP - WProxyList Now with a FREE Version
    Article Marketing Service on Fire!

  9. #8
    Ski.Net is offline Unknown Net Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sdscripts View Post
    Can you email me what your redirect.php file says (send to PM) and please send your URL...I will be away until Sunday but if you send within the next few hours I can have a look.....
    PM sent with the redirect.php content , my url too
    look forward for working solution

    thanks

  10. #9
    sdscripts is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ski.Net View Post
    PM sent with the redirect.php content , my url too
    look forward for working solution

    thanks
    Very strange, I just downloaded from WP and tried it on one of my blogs and it worked..... I won't be able to look at it now until Monday as heading out of town in the am...
    Run a Proxy List with the power of WP - WProxyList Now with a FREE Version
    Article Marketing Service on Fire!

  11. #10
    Ski.Net is offline Unknown Net Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sdscripts View Post
    Very strange, I just downloaded from WP and tried it on one of my blogs and it worked..... I won't be able to look at it now until Monday as heading out of town in the am...
    Ok, may be it's just my hosting , i will try it on anther blog and see
    thanks for your support , and you'll back to us in safe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Portable version of MSN?
    By Aquarezz in forum Business
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20 December, 2010, 04:40 AM
  2. New Lite Theme For Glype Proxy
    By soultaker in forum Proxy Templates
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 26 July, 2010, 17:21 PM
  3. Lite Phproxy Template
    By soultaker in forum Proxy Templates
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20 July, 2010, 15:45 PM
  4. Block Countries with Geoip Lite (Easiest Way)
    By ruben in forum Web Proxies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 5 October, 2009, 23:43 PM
  5. Nintendo DS Lite
    By yere in forum Gaming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 16 August, 2009, 02:16 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •