Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 73

Thread: The Pagerank Discussion Thread!

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by m42 View Post
    Note: Made this thread a sticky.
    My topic deserved a sticky by Wills' wife

    Ok to post something "interesting", it might or not, DigitalPoint got a PR penalty it seems since yesterday. Normally they owned a PR6 website & forum and now it only has PR4 left

    Somebody knows the reason for it? Maybe the downtimes? The scammers so less importance to Google?
    |Nico Lawsons

  2. #32
    Yes, DP Page Rank dropped and also popularity



    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    My topic deserved a sticky by Wills' wife

    Ok to post something "interesting", it might or not, DigitalPoint got a PR penalty it seems since yesterday. Normally they owned a PR6 website & forum and now it only has PR4 left

    Somebody knows the reason for it? Maybe the downtimes? The scammers so less importance to Google?

  3. #33
    Shenron mentioned there is a new update going on! See the thread here.

    Have you seen a changement of your site' pagerank?
    |Nico Lawsons

  4. #34
    I usually check on PR monthly to be able to track progress. There's always some change that you'd experience weekly, and these changes will determine if you should increase/ decrease your efforts.

  5. #35

  6. #36
    Yes, My directory got PR 1

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    offwalk.com
    Posts
    1,514
    Yes offwalk also opened account with one.

    And my business site got 5.

    G!

  8. #38
    Nice to hear.. But Offwalk showing DB Error at the moment.

    I noticed offwalk is on first page for "General Discussion Forums"

    Are you getting traffic from this keyword ?





    Quote Originally Posted by GeeOne View Post
    Yes offwalk also opened account with one.

    And my business site got 5.

    G!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    offwalk.com
    Posts
    1,514
    Quote Originally Posted by sturat View Post
    Nice to hear.. But Offwalk showing DB Error at the moment.

    I noticed offwalk is on first page for "General Discussion Forums"

    Are you getting traffic from this keyword ?


    Sure buddy I am getting traffic, thanx to you.

    Yes Webmaster is working for DB error.

    I used to joke when NB got DB error, saying NB has become DP now it is....

    G!

  10. This update brought more strangeness from Google.

    I had a newly registered domain that I haven't even added content to receive a PR2. I had some domains that have been PR0 for awhile get PR back. I had some new and barely promoted domains jump to PR3.

    On the other hand, Google continues it's war against my political sites like Famous Quote, Conspiracy Theories, Militia Net, Political Humor, Private Military Companies, Hollywood Politics, Tactical Training, and Military Vehicles. These are all PR0, even though they have plenty of inbound links and have never engaged in link selling.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. SPLITOFF THREAD: Religious component of DP Discussion
    By Will.Spencer in forum Politics and Religion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 29 March, 2010, 19:52 PM
  2. The Official TwtAd.Com Discussion Thread!
    By Aquarezz in forum Monetizing
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 6 May, 2009, 10:05 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •