Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 100+ social bookmark $9

  1. #1
    top10optimizer.com is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Arrow 100+ social bookmark $9

    B]NEW PRICE[/B]

    1 link 50+ Social bookmarking for only $5
    1 link 100+ Social bookmarking for only $8

    Expected time 2 -6 hours.
    email me at: sales@top10optimizer.com


    • Website URL: (e.g http://www.yoursite.com)
    • Website Title: (recomended: No more than 70 characters)
    • Website Description: (recomended: No more than 155 characters)
    • Tag :
    • Your email (report will be sent to this email)

    NEW Social Bookmark LIST

    1 Free review copy for credible user..
    (admin or moderator are wellcome)

  2. #2
    Shenron's Avatar
    Shenron is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,900
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    561
    Thanked 548 Times in 368 Posts
    I take the review copy.

    PM'ing you now.

  3. #3
    top10optimizer.com is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenron View Post
    I take the review copy.

    PM'ing you now.
    Location: Portugal
    iTrader: (13)
    Posts: 1,010
    Blog Entries: 2
    Thanks: 144
    Thanked 92 Times in 76 Posts

    okay, i think you are have a good reputation.
    email me the detail pls.

    thanks.

  4. #4
    Hellas's Avatar
    Hellas is offline Very Unusual Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 292 Times in 205 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by top10optimizer.com View Post
    Location: Portugal
    iTrader: (13)
    Posts: 1,010
    Blog Entries: 2
    Thanks: 144
    Thanked 92 Times in 76 Posts

    okay, i think you are have a good reputation.
    email me the detail pls.

    thanks.
    what about my pm from yesterday

    edit:
    sorry I mistaken you with this guy
    Social bookmarking service (manual) submissions to top 100 just 8$
    and it looks he is not oline so I will wait Shenron experience with you...

  5. #5
    top10optimizer.com is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellas View Post
    what about my pm from yesterday

    edit:
    sorry I mistaken you with this guy
    Social bookmarking service (manual) submissions to top 100 just 8$
    and it looks he is not oline so I will wait Shenron experience...
    no probs..

    @shenron
    will send the report soon..

    Quote Originally Posted by Shenron View Post
    I take the review copy.

    PM'ing you now.
    Report sent..
    please check your email.

    thanks.
    Last edited by top10optimizer.com; 28 April, 2009 at 14:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. #6
    Shenron's Avatar
    Shenron is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,900
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    561
    Thanked 548 Times in 368 Posts
    Just got my report.

    I'm not really sure of how many submissions were included in the that free package (I should have asked)

    I got a report with 33 submissions, along with the credentials to check all of them.
    The report came within 2 hours (speedy) and was rather complete and accurate.

    Nice deal. Thx!

  7. #7
    top10optimizer.com is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenron View Post
    Just got my report.

    I'm not really sure of how many submissions were included in the that free package (I should have asked)

    I got a report with 33 submissions, along with the credentials to check all of them.
    The report came within 2 hours (speedy) and was rather complete and accurate.

    Nice deal. Thx!
    thanks for your review shenron..
    yes i only submit 33 social bookmarking site, like the email subject that i tell you in the email report.

    the report that you receive will be the same just like others will.
    just the number of social bookmark will be diferent.

    if someone order 100 social bookmark, then i will reports 100 success social bookmark site.

    thanks shenron

Similar Threads

  1. wp auto social bookmark submit?
    By SonnyCooL in forum Wordpress
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 16 March, 2011, 10:26 AM
  2. [WTS] Private Membership for Social Bookmark Providers!
    By kapengbarako in forum Services
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15 January, 2010, 01:19 AM
  3. [WTS] Social bookmark your URL to Top 350 Do Follow sites
    By dotcompals in forum Services
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27 August, 2009, 07:21 AM
  4. Social Bookmark Exchange
    By bluearrow in forum Advertising
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14 May, 2009, 09:20 AM
  5. [WTT] Social Bookmark exchange
    By epidemic in forum Services
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12 January, 2009, 15:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •