Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 131

Thread: 1k, 2k SEO Friendly Directories Submission starting from $15

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by nkjskj View Post
    Will Give $2 off to next orderer on 2k package order
    Offer Still available.

    More orders welcome.

  2. #52
    Another task finished. Got nearly 900 confirmations. Good job.

    Regards,
    Zeljko

  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellas View Post
    Another task finished. Got nearly 900 confirmations. Good job.

    Regards,
    Zeljko
    Yours welcome for future orders.

    More orders welcome.

  4. #54
    order 5 URL And get 1 URL submisson Free.


    More orders welcome.

  5. Ready to place an order - can you use multiple titles & descriptions or do you only accept one?

    Ordered 2k submission package, payment & details sent. Thanks!
    Last edited by Flightnurse; 8 April, 2010 at 13:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Flightnurse View Post
    Ready to place an order - can you use multiple titles & descriptions or do you only accept one?

    Ordered 2k submission package, payment & details sent. Thanks!
    Order received. Will start work ASAP.

    More orders welcome.

  7. #57
    will Give $2 Discount to next 2 orderer

    More orders welcome.

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by nkjskj View Post
    will Give $2 Discount to next 2 orderer

    More orders welcome.
    Hi,

    How many different

    Title & Description do you allow?

    PM info I'll try 2000.

    Thanks

    Sami
    Current Celebrity Gossip Movies & More TV Site
    Find out how I'm able to get up to 420 backlinks for month, by spending 30 seconds per day...all for FREE! - Click Here

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Sami4u View Post
    Hi,

    How many different

    Title & Description do you allow?

    PM info I'll try 2000.

    Thanks

    Sami
    5 title/ descriptions allowed. Details sent to you. Waiting for your order.

    More orders welcome.

  10. #60
    Hi,

    Info sent looking forward to the job.

    Thanks

    Sami
    Current Celebrity Gossip Movies & More TV Site
    Find out how I'm able to get up to 420 backlinks for month, by spending 30 seconds per day...all for FREE! - Click Here

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11 August, 2010, 14:03 PM
  2. [WTS] seo friendly directory submission starting from 6$
    By joyo in forum Services
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 4 December, 2009, 14:31 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 2 October, 2009, 14:46 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21 September, 2009, 15:07 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11 May, 2009, 13:41 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •