Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: 200+ Twitter Followers for $10

  1. #1
    stickycarrots's Avatar
    stickycarrots is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    QuickInbox.com
    Posts
    753
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 86 Times in 59 Posts

    200+ Twitter Followers for $10


    200+ Followers!

    I will help you build at least 200 Twitter followers by going through and following at least 1,000 other Twitter users on your account over the duration of two weeks.

    I will go through and add about 75 people/day to follow on your account (if I miss a day I'll do 150 the next day...etc...).

    I have not offered this service before, but I have tested it myself to try to see what the numbers would look like and I have been very happy to see about a 25% return. About 1/4 people I follow will follow me back, even with a small (not popular) profile. So, if I follow 1,000 people for you then you should get about 250 followers in return.

    Today, I setup an account to see the return:
    Twitter / xy7millions

    View the stats on TwitterCounter:
    TwitterCounter Stats: We Track & Analyze @xy7millions

    Pretty awesome huh?

    Purchase now through PayPal ($10)
    http://tinyurl.com/1000twitter


  2. #2
    budhi1976's Avatar
    budhi1976 is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    372
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 71 Times in 54 Posts
    Euh... it sounds great.. but I am really a newbie in this twitter game... would you mind to explain a bit about the benefit of your service... I really want to learn... is it like I'll get traffic? or possibility to sell affiliate products?

  3. #3
    stickycarrots's Avatar
    stickycarrots is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    QuickInbox.com
    Posts
    753
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 86 Times in 59 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by budhi1976 View Post
    Euh... it sounds great.. but I am really a newbie in this twitter game... would you mind to explain a bit about the benefit of your service... I really want to learn... is it like I'll get traffic? or possibility to sell affiliate products?
    You can use your Twitter to promote your sites and products. Basically when someone is following you on Twitter they will see your "tweets" (what you're posting on your profile) on their homepage on Twitter.

    So far I've followed 553 people on Twitter today and netted a total of 107 followers in return!

  4. #4
    Khan's Avatar
    Khan is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Bathroom????
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

  5. #5
    Aquarezz's Avatar
    Aquarezz is offline Master Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,846
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 590 Times in 462 Posts
    How are we sure you won't add 'suggested users'?
    That's an easy job, as it will add 50 users and most of them will auto-accept you so..


    Greetz
    |Nico Lawsons

  6. #6
    stickycarrots's Avatar
    stickycarrots is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    QuickInbox.com
    Posts
    753
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 86 Times in 59 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Khan View Post
    I'll buy to see how it works
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    How are we sure you won't add 'suggested users'?
    That's an easy job, as it will add 50 users and most of them will auto-accept you so..


    Greetz
    I'm going to add 1,000 users, not 50

    I added a few more followers to my test account again today to see what sort of return I will get. By later tonight or tomorrow I am hoping to see at least 500 followers on it:
    Twitter / xy7millions

  7. #7
    Aquarezz's Avatar
    Aquarezz is offline Master Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,846
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 590 Times in 462 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stickycarrots View Post
    I'm going to add 1,000 users, not 50

    I added a few more followers to my test account again today to see what sort of return I will get. By later tonight or tomorrow I am hoping to see at least 500 followers on it:
    Twitter / xy7millions
    Well, you can add suggested users 20 times That makes 1000 too, but doesn't matter, you're a diehard NetBuilder and I'm sure you won't scam us

    When I have something good to promote, I might try your service


    Greetz
    |Nico Lawsons

  8. #8
    stickycarrots's Avatar
    stickycarrots is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    QuickInbox.com
    Posts
    753
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 86 Times in 59 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    Well, you can add suggested users 20 times That makes 1000 too, but doesn't matter, you're a diehard NetBuilder and I'm sure you won't scam us

    When I have something good to promote, I might try your service


    Greetz
    No worries. I have built a HUGE list of about 300k Twitter profiles I'm adding followers from. It'll be awhile before I even repeat following a single profile

  9. #9
    Charles's Avatar
    Charles is offline Senior Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    On the Bike
    Posts
    1,211
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    311
    Thanked 311 Times in 212 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stickycarrots View Post
    I have built a HUGE list of about 300k Twitter profiles I'm adding followers from.
    Lemme guess... Obama's profile?

  10. #10
    budhi1976's Avatar
    budhi1976 is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    372
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 71 Times in 54 Posts
    So this is work like facebook and many other social networking sites, right? hhmm... I'll think about it.

    Should be good, I guess... can anyone provide some testimonies or maybe hard data about conversion from twitter?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13 October, 2011, 23:38 PM
  2. How to get Twitter followers
    By boblee in forum Social Networks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 3 October, 2009, 02:47 AM
  3. how many twitter followers
    By kats in forum Social Networks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 6 June, 2009, 11:04 AM
  4. Twitter Followers
    By Nic SEO in forum Social Networks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 16 May, 2009, 11:27 AM
  5. [Free] Twitter Followers
    By gfx in forum Services
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22 March, 2009, 18:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •