Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: 500 Profile links! PR1-8 ! Review copies available!!

  1. 500 Profile links! PR1-8 ! Review copies available!!

    Hi there,
    I'm offering Profile Link building service.

    Following are the packages

    200 profile links = $19
    500 Profile links = $45
    1000 Profile links = $75

    2 Anchor text allowed.
    Links are do-follow
    Links are angela-paul type


    I'm offering 5 review copies for 200 Profile link package at $15.

    Payment via PayPal.

    Thanks!
    500 Profile links for $45 only
    Review available at $35

  2. I'll try this. I've sent you a PM.

    To increase the odds of a successful result, I'll start with the 1,000 Profile links for $75 package.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  3. I will take a review copy. Please let me know what details you need.
    Find Best Web Hosting Service. It's good or bad host? - JustHost Review
    Download free joomla themes for version 1.5 and 1.6

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    16
    I'll take the second review copy, please PM me and let me know what you need
    Here to learn, love to help, just trying to understand these Internets.

    Get Quality Backlinks by Guest Blogging at Get More Followers - MoreFollowers.com (launching this week)

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    I'll try this. I've sent you a PM.

    To increase the odds of a successful result, I'll start with the 1,000 Profile links for $75 package.

    Thanks for the payment. You order is in process. It will take 1-2 days.

    Quote Originally Posted by proweb View Post
    I will take a review copy. Please let me know what details you need.
    Quote Originally Posted by oneups View Post
    I'll take the second review copy, please PM me and let me know what you need
    I have PMed you both, no reply from your end though.
    500 Profile links for $45 only
    Review available at $35

  6. If take care of these profiles for me, will I have access to the user Id and passwords for the profiles once they have been set up?
    Need links? Try AuthorLinks where you can buy or sell links based on Authorship and Klout score. Check out my blog or like me on Facebook.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Female from Karachi, Pakistan
    Posts
    55
    I will take a review copy for $15 per 200 profiles but i want to see the review first specially by Will.Spencer
    I wanna know the PR of the sites as well and do you ping the profiles too?
    Thanks
    PHYza

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bhartzer View Post
    If take care of these profiles for me, will I have access to the user Id and passwords for the profiles once they have been set up?
    We don't give it username and passwords for the profiles. The profiles created fro you won't be given or edited for some1 else's links.

    Quote Originally Posted by phyza17 View Post
    I will take a review copy for $15 per 200 profiles but i want to see the review first specially by Will.Spencer
    I wanna know the PR of the sites as well and do you ping the profiles too?
    Thanks
    PHYza
    PR is mixed. PR1-4

    We don't ping the profiles but if you want, I can ping them too

    Report have been submitted to Will.Spencer. Waiting for the review.

    Special weekend offer, get 10% extra links on 1k profile link package
    500 Profile links for $45 only
    Review available at $35

  9. 1,042 profile links received.

    I didn't check all the links in the report, but all the links that I checked did exist.

    As mentioned above, I did not receive passwords for these accounts -- but I was not looking for that.

    I am curious now to see what effect this has on the Google SERPS for this domain.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    1,042 profile links received.

    I didn't check all the links in the report, but all the links that I checked did exist.

    As mentioned above, I did not receive passwords for these accounts -- but I was not looking for that.

    I am curious now to see what effect this has on the Google SERPS for this domain.
    All links are working and I have checked them my self

    There were around 15 links which were deleted.

    Review copies still available!
    500 Profile links for $45 only
    Review available at $35

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15 September, 2010, 22:48 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 14 September, 2010, 16:25 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 7 January, 2010, 08:23 AM
  4. Review copies available from DotComBum
    By DotComBum in forum Forum Life
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 24 October, 2009, 09:27 AM
  5. iTrading for free review copies?
    By DotComBum in forum Announcements and Suggestions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 3 June, 2009, 22:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •