Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Article Rewriting Services - 25 UNIQUE Variation of One Article - Starts from $2

  1. Thanks for the rewrites! Have checked few of them and passed copyscape, this is great!

    The articles are readable and well written, if you need fast and cheap rewrites, I highly recommend this service!
    Find Best Web Hosting Service. It's good or bad host? - JustHost Review
    Download free joomla themes for version 1.5 and 1.6

  2. #12
    Sorry about replying late, I placed my review order and within a few hours had the Paypal details, and a request for the article or the keyword. I didn't have an article ready so I went for a keyword, and two hours later when I checked my email I had the completed pack.

    The articles are spun using software, and are perfectly understandable by native speakers, though sites like ezinearticles or squidoo would probably reject them unless you take a few minutes to correct the obvious mistakes, but then I would never buy spun articles for human edited article directories.

    At the price these are a good option if you have a bunch of sites you want to place the articles, especially if you can take a few minutes to proofread them. For myself this has saved me the hassle of finding and then rewriting an article for my own link building efforts, so I think I might use the service again.

    Recommended

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by proweb View Post
    Thanks for the rewrites! Have checked few of them and passed copyscape, this is great!

    The articles are readable and well written, if you need fast and cheap rewrites, I highly recommend this service!
    Thanks proweb for your review.

    Quote Originally Posted by elbandelero View Post
    Sorry about replying late, I placed my review order and within a few hours had the Paypal details, and a request for the article or the keyword. I didn't have an article ready so I went for a keyword, and two hours later when I checked my email I had the completed pack.

    The articles are spun using software, and are perfectly understandable by native speakers, though sites like ezinearticles or squidoo would probably reject them unless you take a few minutes to correct the obvious mistakes, but then I would never buy spun articles for human edited article directories.

    At the price these are a good option if you have a bunch of sites you want to place the articles, especially if you can take a few minutes to proofread them. For myself this has saved me the hassle of finding and then rewriting an article for my own link building efforts, so I think I might use the service again.

    Recommended
    Thanks elbandelero for your review.

    Quote Originally Posted by addyj672 View Post
    Can you write some website contents too. I really honest peoples...
    addyj672 - It does really matter to me - whether it is a ezine article or website content or a blog post. All I do is, take ONE article and produce 25 UNIQUE, Copyscape passed and human readable variations of that article. So, all you have to give me is either an article or simply a keyword. I will scrape the best article for that keyword and then rewrite it. If I am not clear please let me know. Thanks!

  4. #14
    Hi,

    I got my 25 rewrites

    I must say I liked them

    Everyone has already stated about the fast turnaround and good work. I feel the same Nice Job!!!

    Sami
    Current Celebrity Gossip Movies & More TV Site
    Find out how I'm able to get up to 420 backlinks for month, by spending 30 seconds per day...all for FREE! - Click Here

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772

  6. #16
    PM sent to bogart. I was away all these days so sorry for the delay!

  7. #17
    Dang no more reviews left, but its OK I will take a 400 word rewrite ASAP!!

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    Quote Originally Posted by flower07 View Post
    PM sent to bogart. I was away all these days so sorry for the delay!
    Payment sent. Please confirm the order???

  9. PM me if review copy is still available.
    CuteHosting™ | Fast VPS Hosting
    Cpanel/WHM - Fantastico - Site Builder - FREE Account Migration
    www.cutehosting.com - 24/7 Helpdesk - US Servers

  10. #20
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Wordpress Expert View Post
    PM me if review copy is still available.
    I doubt it. I still haven't received the article that I paid for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12 July, 2010, 10:10 AM
  2. [WTS] $1 article rewriting service
    By banda123 in forum Services
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27 December, 2009, 21:21 PM
  3. [WTS] Halloween Safety Article [1 Unique Article, 370 Words]
    By 5starpix in forum Content
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17 September, 2009, 20:53 PM
  4. Article rewriting software
    By DomainMagnate in forum Article Marketing
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 13 July, 2009, 15:35 PM
  5. [WTS] Article Creation Services + Rewriting Services
    By gavenecko in forum Services
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 18 May, 2009, 21:17 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •