Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Do follow Blog comment service on PR1 PR2 PR3 PR4 PR5 & PR6 pages - very CHEAP!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Google world
    Posts
    12

    Thumbs up Do follow Blog comment service on PR1 PR2 PR3 PR4 PR5 & PR6 pages - very CHEAP!

    Hello.

    I'm here to offer my services on Do follow Blog commenting.

    I have 3 fresh packages and the details are below.

    The advantage of this service is you get an increase in SERP and organic traffic.




    Package 1

    1PR6 + 2PR5 + 3PR4 + 4PR3 + 5 PR2 + 6PR1

    Price = $50/website
    Number of keywords allowed = 3



    Package 2

    2PR6 + 4PR5 + 6PR4 + 8PR3 + 10PR2 + 12PR1

    Price = $80/website
    Number of keywords allowed = 5



    Package 3

    3PR6 + 7PR5 + 10PR4 + 12PR3 + 15PR2 + 15PR1

    Price = $125/website
    Number of keywords allowed = 10


    Payment will be made via PP.

    To order contact me and for more information please feel free to post here.

    I will give one review copy at 50% for any package.

    Regards,
    Valueformoney

  2. #2
    Nice one.. Hope you're talking about post page PR not blog homepage. If I'm right, Let me try package 1.

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ValueForMoney View Post
    Hello.

    I'm here to offer my services on Do follow Blog commenting.

    I have 3 fresh packages and the details are below.

    The advantage of this service is you get an increase in SERP and organic traffic.




    Package 1

    1PR6 + 2PR5 + 3PR4 + 4PR3 + 5 PR2 + 6PR1

    Price = $50/website
    Number of keywords allowed = 3



    Package 2

    2PR6 + 4PR5 + 6PR4 + 8PR3 + 10PR2 + 12PR1

    Price = $80/website
    Number of keywords allowed = 5



    Package 3

    3PR6 + 7PR5 + 10PR4 + 12PR3 + 15PR2 + 15PR1

    Price = $125/website
    Number of keywords allowed = 10


    Payment will be made via PP.

    To order contact me and for more information please feel free to post here.

    I will give one review copy at 50% for any package.

    Regards,
    Valueformoney
    SEO girl...


  3. #3
    will the links be niche specific?
    how many outbound links will all the pages have already?
    are the comments moderated or autoapproved?
    what if any link is removed in moderation after some time?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Google world
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by ankit View Post
    will the links be niche specific?
    how many outbound links will all the pages have already?
    are the comments moderated or autoapproved?
    what if any link is removed in moderation after some time?
    Hello.

    I do not offer niche related service but the niches i have are very general topics like health, programming stuffs, computer related etc.

    I offer 100% approval and 100% satisfaction. As soon as i send you report your links will be approved.

    I can guarantee you that your link will be up for at least next PR update. But i think it will be there until the blogs stay up

    I'm accepting orders

    Regards,
    VFM

  5. #5
    i'm interested, but is there any testimonial about your service? I wonder how well will this work?

  6. Send me a PM with your PayPal address. I'll try a Package 3 just to see what happens.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Google world
    Posts
    12

  8. #8
    I'd say; a great job Timely and professionally.. Gonna buy package 3 now... I hope you'll keep diff blogs than what you used in my package 1 order.. Highly recommended service
    SEO girl...


  9. #9
    service was done in a timely manner. I'd like to work with him again if I can get good result in a few days.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Google world
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by ac2ji8 View Post
    service was done in a timely manner. I'd like to work with him again if I can get good result in a few days.

    Thank you for review

    Working on package 3 for Will.Spencer

    His report will be sent within 24 hours.

    Accepting 2-3 orders for this weekend.

    Regards,
    VFM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 21 May, 2010, 22:30 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 17 May, 2010, 18:10 PM
  3. [WTS] 100% Approval Do follow Blog Comment service
    By Rohitpatel in forum Services
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10 October, 2009, 09:37 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14 September, 2009, 03:17 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 5 September, 2009, 17:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •