Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Link building services !!! @ cheap price

  1. #1
    zymon_king's Avatar
    zymon_king is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    36
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thumbs up Link building services !!! @ cheap price

    LINK BUILDING SERVICES !!! @ CHEAP PRICE

    Hello ,
    I'm providing complete link building services at cheap price.

    My services and Prices :

    3000 Directory submission : $ 55

    100 RSS feed submission : $ 5

    300 Article submission : $ 40

    100 press release submission : $ 40

    Dofollow blog commenting : $20 /100 unique blog comments.

    150 permanent backlinks from authority sites : $ 30 only.

    My different packages are :

    PACKAGE #1

    3000 DIRECTORY SUBMISSION
    100RSS FEED
    300 ARTICLE SUBMISSION
    100 PRESS RELEASE SUBMISSION
    150 Permanent backlinks from authority web2.o sites.
    1000 RANDOM DOFOLLOW BLOG COMMENTS


    PRICE : $ 249
    Turnaround time : 20-25 days


    PACKAGE # 2

    2000 DIRECTORY SUBMISSION
    100 RSS FEED
    200 ARTICLE SUBMISSION
    50 PRESS RELEASE
    SUBMISSION
    100 Permanent backlinks from authority web2.o sites.
    500 RANDOM DOFOLLOW BLOG COMMENTS

    PRICE : $ 149
    Turnaround time : 15-20 days.


    TEST PACKAGE :

    300 directory submission.
    100 RSS FEED submission.
    25 Article submission.
    15 press release submission.
    50 Permanent backlinks from authority web2.o sites.
    100 Dofollow blog comments.

    Price : $49
    Turn around time : 3-5 days.

    I 've good team to do this services,

    we are Doing 100% manual submission...

    Payment : PAYPAL only

    please PM me for more details.

    hurry up!!!
    Last edited by zymon_king; 13 October, 2009 at 16:15 PM.

  2. #2
    5starpix's Avatar
    5starpix is offline Senior Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec
    Posts
    1,710
    Blog Entries
    9
    Thanks
    158
    Thanked 227 Times in 164 Posts
    What is the approval rate on most of these submissions?

  3. #3
    zymon_king's Avatar
    zymon_king is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    36
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 5starpix View Post
    What is the approval rate on most of these submissions?
    More than 75% of approval on all services, 50+% approval on dofollow blog comments.

  4. #4
    zymon_king's Avatar
    zymon_king is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    36
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    $15 discount on test package for first 3 members only...

    ~zymon

  5. #5
    Hellas's Avatar
    Hellas is offline Very Unusual Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 292 Times in 205 Posts
    Any review for RSS submissions for 5$? If yes I will try that one.

    If not I will try that one again .

    Do you give report after the job done. This offer don't look like manual job!

    PM me payment details.

    Regards,
    Zeljko

  6. #6
    zymon_king's Avatar
    zymon_king is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    36
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellas View Post
    Any review for RSS submissions for 5$? If yes I will try that one.

    If not I will try that one again .

    Do you give report after the job done. This offer don't look like manual job!

    PM me payment details.

    Regards,
    Zeljko
    yes, I can do rss feed only. PM sent.

    I can Provide Non package individual services as per the Rate quoted...

    3000 Directory submission : $ 55

    100 RSS feed submission : $ 5

    300 Article submission : $ 40

    100 press release : $ 40

    Dofollow blog commenting : $20 /100 unique blog comments.


    ~ zymon

  7. #7
    Hellas's Avatar
    Hellas is offline Very Unusual Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 292 Times in 205 Posts
    Here is my review for this guy.

    I took 100 RSS submission from him... And I got many emails stating that my site is added to their RSS directory. On top of that 8 sites asked for mail confirmation to be able to add your rss feed. After he finished he asked me am I confirmed sites so he can login to them and add my feeds. It save me 2 hours of work per every site and that is for just 5$.

    Anyway this is one more best bang for the bucks offer and I am adding him to my list together with Sturat, dailyearner, TheBookmarker and Jakki who will be hired for every of my newly started sites.

    I will also check later his pres release services so I can round up paid services for every fresh site of mine.

    It will goes as follow:

    RSS submissions: zymon_king
    Article dirs: Sturat
    Social bookmarking 1: TheBookmarker
    Social bookmarking 2: Dailyearner
    Social bookmarking 3:empty
    Blog commenting: Me
    2000 Directory submissions: Jakki, second place empty
    Press release: empty, but will try zymon king

  8. Thanked by:

    jakki (14 October, 2009), zymon_king (6 September, 2009)

  9. #8
    zymon_king's Avatar
    zymon_king is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    36
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Talking

    Thanks for your Honest review, I hope I 'll get more business here, thanks for adding me in your list.

    I've good experience in press release submission, I'm a Part time worker in UK based press release agency. so I can do best service in Article and Press release submission..

    ~ zymon

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellas View Post
    Here is my review for this guy.

    I took 100 RSS submission from him... And I got many emails stating that my site is added to their RSS directory. On top of that 8 sites asked for mail confirmation to be able to add your rss feed. After he finished he asked me am I confirmed sites so he can login to them and add my feeds. It save me 2 hours of work per every site and that is for just 5$.

    Anyway this is one more best bang for the bucks offer and I am adding him to my list together with Sturat, dailyearner, TheBookmarker and Jakki who will be hired for every of my newly started sites.

    I will also check later his pres release services so I can round up paid services for every fresh site of mine.

    It will goes as follow:

    RSS submissions: zymon_king
    Article dirs: Sturat
    Social bookmarking 1: TheBookmarker
    Social bookmarking 2: Dailyearner
    Social bookmarking 3:empty
    Blog commenting: Me
    2000 Directory submissions: Jakki, second place empty
    Press release: empty, but will try zymon king

  10. #9
    Hellas's Avatar
    Hellas is offline Very Unusual Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 292 Times in 205 Posts
    two more smooth deals.

    thanks

  11. #10
    easymoney0001's Avatar
    easymoney0001 is offline Unknown Net Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    May I have review?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 20 January, 2010, 05:31 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 17 December, 2009, 08:37 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14 December, 2009, 04:44 AM
  4. [WTS] Strong building site creation services - Acceptable price
    By netmarketer in forum Services
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 5 September, 2009, 11:02 AM
  5. [WTS] Cheap Effective Link Building Services MUST SEE!
    By Jeffnetsite in forum Services
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 4 August, 2009, 00:19 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •