Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Manual Directory Submission Service

  1. #1
    ddesigns is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Cool Manual Directory Submission Service

    PROFESSIONAL MANUAL DIRECTORY SUBMISSION SERVICE:

    Just a small package to start with

    200 directory submission for just $10

    Highlights:

    • I will open free email account for submission / confirmation purpose. (Password will be shared with you)
    • Email confirmation for directory submission will be done by me.
    • All Directories are PR7 to PR0
    • Reciprocal Link is not required in any Site/Directory.
    • At least 1-3 days time period is required for submission and confirmation purpose.
    I accept payment via Paypal Only
    • Advance payment is required with the order.

    Details required for Submission:

    Name
    Title
    Website URL
    Description: At least 200 characters
    Category: 2 Best Category for accurate submission
    Keywords: Best matching keywords

    More info will be asked if required

    PM or email me at ddesigns@rediffmail.com
    Last edited by ddesigns; 6 January, 2009 at 03:08 AM.

  2. #2
    writtenstyle.com is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey guys, heads up on Ddesign's submission services.

    He did a review for me to help get some business coming his way. WOW! He did an amazing job. Fast, efficient, and filled my email box full of approvals from the various directories.

    I really recommend his directory submission services. I was really amazed at the speed in which he submitted my site.
    Cool Beans

  3. #3
    ddesigns is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by writtenstyle.com View Post
    Hey guys, heads up on Ddesign's submission services.

    He did a review for me to help get some business coming his way. WOW! He did an amazing job. Fast, efficient, and filled my email box full of approvals from the various directories.

    I really recommend his directory submission services. I was really amazed at the speed in which he submitted my site.

    Thanks for the feedback.


    Regards
    DDesigns

  4. #4
    elbandelero's Avatar
    elbandelero is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    544
    Thanks
    209
    Thanked 106 Times in 80 Posts
    Are you seeing these backlinks in your stats or webmaster tools yet?

  5. #5
    ddesigns is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elbandelero View Post
    Are you seeing these backlinks in your stats or webmaster tools yet?

    PM replied Andy.

    All PM answered...

    Thanks RankSurge for Giving Itrades... Looking for more orders from you and other members..

    New Package Added

    500 directories (PR1+) submission for just $15

    Rates Slashed
    Now 200 directory submission for just $7

    Start ordering...
    Last edited by Will.Spencer; 26 February, 2009 at 21:00 PM.

  6. #6
    Shawn's Avatar
    Shawn is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts
    Not sure if there is much value to Directory submissions anymore.

    Anyone showing any backlinks in the big G for any of the directories that you have submitted to in the last 2 months?

    ddesigns, not actually asking you unless you have proof as well, but even older directories don't seem to have much benefit especially if all submissions are done within a short period such as a day or week.

  7. #7
    ddesigns is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Not sure if there is much value to Directory submissions anymore.

    Anyone showing any backlinks in the big G for any of the directories that you have submitted to in the last 2 months?

    ddesigns, not actually asking you unless you have proof as well, but even older directories don't seem to have much benefit especially if all submissions are done within a short period such as a day or week.

    Dear Shawn, you can check with the users who have left feedback for me so that you can know the results..

    Regards
    PM OFFER FOR:
    AppointLawyer.com, Travelki.com
    , iLawyer.in, Yoi.in, Dll.co.in, Lily.co.in, IndustrialFan.org, IndustrialStorage.org, Spindles.biz
    SAIBABA BLESS ALL

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 15 February, 2010, 14:54 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25 January, 2010, 09:37 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 20 November, 2009, 15:56 PM
  4. [WTS] Manual Web Directory Submission Service!
    By bogartkick in forum Services
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 4 September, 2009, 15:19 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 16 May, 2009, 20:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •