Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: SEO Agent

  1. #1
    Nic SEO's Avatar
    Nic SEO is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    498
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    SEO Agent

    A little while ago I took SEO courses from Brad Callen and other SEO moguls and I've manage to learn a lot of things on the matter.

    I have to my disposition a lot of videos, softwares, lessons (written and audio) to share with you.

    Of course I'll also help you with any of your needs and questions. If you need a special job to be done, well I'm your man.

    Basically what I'll do is giving you all the content (more than 1.77 Gigabytes) that I have (and paid for) and help you with On-page and Off-page optimization of your site.

    I won't set a price for this, but I would appreciate you give me the worth of the services I'll give you. So you'll judge of what I deserve.

    I can assure you that you'll be please by my services and that that your expense will not be lost.

    Thanks.


    Nic.

    Edit: I can write and submit articles for your site to (either directly on your site or to an article directorie so'll you'll get good backlinks from site with high PR.)
    Here's an example of my writing skills (my article already got 5 votes and its only been two days since I posted it!) http://www.goarticles.com/cgi-bin/showa.cgi?C=1543252

  2. #2
    lethalboom's Avatar
    lethalboom is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    550
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quite interested in this.

    Do you have any examples of previous work? If not, would you consider giving a review copy to someone so others can judge the quality of the work?

  3. #3
    Nic SEO's Avatar
    Nic SEO is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    498
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Quite interested in this.

    Do you have any examples of previous work? If not, would you consider giving a review copy to someone so others can judge the quality of the work?
    Yes I can give away one try to the first who'll ask. Would you like to be the chosen one? :P

  4. #4
    Farrhad A's Avatar
    Farrhad A is offline Netbuilder
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    846
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
    Simon has not replied so can I be the first one xD (He is gonna kill me)

    I was jk, Simon go ahead!
    My Blog- Let's Get Talking!
    Are you on Twitter? Let's become friends!

  5. #5
    lethalboom's Avatar
    lethalboom is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    550
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrhad A View Post
    Simon has not replied so can I be the first one xD (He is gonna kill me)
    No fair, I asked first!

    Well, if it's possible, I'd love to take the review. Otherwise I'll just sit here and cry until I see Farrhad's review. lol.

    Just seen your edit, thanks dude To Nic, PM me for my details please.

  6. #6
    Nic SEO's Avatar
    Nic SEO is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    498
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I'm PMing you atm. Also, thanks for the prize on DP.

  7. #7
    Swastik is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    87
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Which all products of Brad you bought? Keyword elite... etc?

    If so, how can you give them to others. I mean it's a digital download and as far as I know, he sold personal rights only.
    Build businesses, not quick money makers.

  8. #8
    Nic SEO's Avatar
    Nic SEO is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    498
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Swastik View Post
    Which all products of Brad you bought? Keyword elite... etc?

    If so, how can you give them to others. I mean it's a digital download and as far as I know, he sold personal rights only.
    I won't distributes softwares from Brad (unless you really wish for, but I won't deal with that on the forums since I don't want to get into trouble for copyrights infrigment).

    My package essentially is compose of written/audio and video content.

    Most of which I paid for.


    Nic.

  9. #9
    Swastik is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    87
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Nic SEO View Post
    I won't distributes softwares from Brad (unless you really wish for, but I won't deal with that on the forums since I don't want to get into trouble for copyrights infrigment).

    My package essentially is compose of written/audio and video content.

    Most of which I paid for.


    Nic.
    Alright, but please do ask Brad before you do such deals.

    Maybe I'm wrong, but those products (audio / video content and written reports) were sold with personal rights. So, one has no rights to sell it. That's what I know.

    For real products, not digital ones, one can of course sell it to other person. (I mean if you got DVD's shipped to you, you may sell 'em to another person )
    Build businesses, not quick money makers.

  10. #10
    Nic SEO's Avatar
    Nic SEO is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    498
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Swastik View Post
    Alright, but please do ask Brad before you do such deals.

    Maybe I'm wrong, but those products (audio / video content and written reports) were sold with personal rights. So, one has no rights to sell it. That's what I know.

    For real products, not digital ones, one can of course sell it to other person. (I mean if you got DVD's shipped to you, you may sell 'em to another person )
    This will be taken into consideration.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29 May, 2010, 10:00 AM
  2. [WTH] Wanted canvasing agent
    By GeeOne in forum Services
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 9 April, 2010, 05:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •