just update the social bookmarking websites list
do pm me if you need my service
report sent already
plz check it yourself
that's 7 duplicated links. So technically it's 93 social sites
* Netscape.com redirects to netscape.aol.com (NOT A SOCIAL BOOKMARKING SITE)
thought Propeller.com IS (social bookmarking site which is run by AOL)
* Furl.net redirects to diigo.com (another duplicated link)
* http://blinklist.com/ gives an error "spaceDomain doesnt exist."
* segnalo.alice.it redirects to http://segnalo.virgilio.it/. mind updating your list?
* http://tailrank.com/ is now http://spinn3r.com/
* Bluedot.us redirects to http://faves.com/home
* Myjeeves.ask.com doesn't seem to be any useful duo to that fact that it's not public and/or not available to guests (not sure about this one)
* Explain how Shadows.com is any relevant?
I haven't checked all sites but that's one hell of a first impression. I'm sorry but you don't seem to be honest about your service so why should people trust you?
I'll promote your product through video;
How's that sound? Let me know what you think-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnD4URzOgTw - VIDEO SAMPLE
Last edited by dailyearner; 27 September, 2009 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Aziz, i've been using daily's services for 3 years, going all the way back to digitalforums and he has never misrepresented himself or his service. His service is always spot on and for you to slam him like that, well you need to take his great feedback alone into consider and perhaps check digitalforum for his great track record.
Not sure why would you want to slam someone who has a great track record of good service, don't we have enough negative vibes in this world do we really need more?