Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 282

Thread: Social bookmarking service (manual) submissions to top 100 just 8$

  1. #61
    javanx3d's Avatar
    javanx3d is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    916
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked 237 Times in 164 Posts
    Hi,
    Great service. Delivers as advertised and completed the task much faster than I could have done on my own! Already seeing a dfference on my sites and it hasn't even been 12 hours yet. I will use again.
    Cheers,
    James

  2. #62
    dailyearner's Avatar
    dailyearner is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    332
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by javanx3d View Post
    Hi,
    Great service. Delivers as advertised and completed the task much faster than I could have done on my own! Already seeing a dfference on my sites and it hasn't even been 12 hours yet. I will use again.
    Cheers,
    James
    thx very much for your support

  3. #63
    Flightnurse is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    I just placed an order for this service to give it a try and have another question, can we do this for inner pages of a site as well as the main page? PLMK, thanks!

  4. #64
    dailyearner's Avatar
    dailyearner is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    332
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flightnurse View Post
    I just placed an order for this service to give it a try and have another question, can we do this for inner pages of a site as well as the main page? PLMK, thanks!

    due to you
    no problem

  5. #65
    Flightnurse is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dailyearner View Post
    due to you
    no problem
    Report received & I'm quite pleased with the service for the price. I don't understand the answer you gave about whether we can do this for inner pages of sites though, could you please clarify? Thanks!

  6. #66
    dailyearner's Avatar
    dailyearner is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    332
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flightnurse View Post
    Report received & I'm quite pleased with the service for the price. I don't understand the answer you gave about whether we can do this for inner pages of sites though, could you please clarify? Thanks!

    thx very much for your support

  7. #67
    JBMedia's Avatar
    JBMedia is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Daytona Beach
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just out of curiosity, do these submits guarantee traffic back to your site? And could you possibly give an average if so?

  8. #68
    dailyearner's Avatar
    dailyearner is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    332
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JBMedia View Post
    Just out of curiosity, do these submits guarantee traffic back to your site? And could you possibly give an average if so?

    they are seo friendly backlinks
    you can get many traffic from google or yahoo search engines

  9. #69
    JBMedia's Avatar
    JBMedia is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Daytona Beach
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Once I get an extra $8 I will be sure to use your service. As of right now, my funds are a little tied up.

  10. #70
    dailyearner's Avatar
    dailyearner is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    332
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JBMedia View Post
    Once I get an extra $8 I will be sure to use your service. As of right now, my funds are a little tied up.
    no problem
    i am waiting your order

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Manual Social bookmarking submissions starts only at $4
    By meeralizz in forum Services
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 2 November, 2011, 04:20 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 21 July, 2010, 11:21 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14 April, 2010, 07:57 AM
  4. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 9 November, 2009, 14:59 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18 August, 2009, 18:32 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •