Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Someone to buy me domain and push it to GoDaddy

  1. #1

    Someone to buy me domain and push it to GoDaddy

    I am looking for reliable member who will buy .com domain on godaddy and push it to my account.

    I will pay 10$ at PayPal.

    I cant do it myself since I can only login to paypal using user subaccount setuped on a business account, and from GoDaddy I strictly need to enter email of PayPal account.

    You can use one of the following codes and you will get extra money for a beer. Also youl feel good since you will know that you did a good deed .

    emma9 = $7.49 .coms

    You can probably find coupons for bigger discounts.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    I can do it for you Hellas, but won't we need to wait 60 days for the push?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    I can do it for you Hellas, but won't we need to wait 60 days for the push?
    Push to another godaddy account is avialable right after the registration.

  4. #4
    OK, if you want me to do it just let me know the domain name you want.

  5. #5
    Sending you PM.

  6. #6
    Fishy fishy fishyyy.. What the fish after this.. LOL (you could buy as many as you want

    And I think one may need to wait for 2 months as I Alastor doubted too..

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellas View Post
    I am looking for reliable member who will buy .com domain on godaddy and push it to my account.

    I will pay 10$ at PayPal.

    I cant do it myself since I can only login to paypal using user subaccount setuped on a business account, and from GoDaddy I strictly need to enter email of PayPal account.

    You can use one of the following codes and you will get extra money for a beer. Also youl feel good since you will know that you did a good deed .

    emma9 = $7.49 .coms

    You can probably find coupons for bigger discounts.

    Thanks in advance.
    SEO girl...


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    N43°54′, E017°40′
    Posts
    242
    Hellas, why don't you open a Paypal account? It is allowed to have 2 accounts on Paypal anyway (one personal and one business).

    If you have a Moneybookers account, you can use Dynadot.

  8. #8
    I am from Bosnia. I have PayPal but I cant receive money on it. So I am using subaccount from my friend from Sweden to receive payments. On net I usualy pay with my Visa Debit card, but I dont have funds on it and I am lazy to go to bank now

    Thanks Alastor for fast help.

    We need more people like you!
    Last edited by Hellas; 12 September, 2009 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. #9
    My pleasure Hellas, give me a shout if you need anything else

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillingBreeze View Post

    And I think one may need to wait for 2 months as I Alastor doubted too..
    No you don't.

Similar Threads

  1. Godaddy Domain Renewal Trick
    By Andy101 in forum Domaining
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12 December, 2010, 13:08 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 6 November, 2010, 02:48 AM
  3. Godaddy banned my domain?
    By JettyZ in forum Web Proxies
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 1 September, 2010, 20:09 PM
  4. [Free] Free Domain @ GoDaddy
    By 5starpix in forum Domains
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21 January, 2010, 19:25 PM
  5. [WTS] GPT Site Domain - REG @ GoDaddy | $4
    By 5starpix in forum Domains
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25 July, 2009, 22:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •