Has this site been tested with other sites?
Tired of manual directory submission? Quickersubmitter.com can help you! The QuickerSubmitter features are as follows:
* Fully automatic submission to thousands of web directories. There are no sites to visit and no captcha’s to enter. Simply enter your site’s information one time and the tool does the work for you! Many of the directories we submit to are Google PR1-PR6!
* Submit your site to one of up to 650 categories
* Watch the submission live as it happens OR close your browser and come back later for your results
* Staggered approval times. While your sites will be SUBMITTED in 2 hours you don't worry about a sudden increase in links over the course of a 1 day. The directories we submit to approve their links at different time intervals and are crawled on different dates by the search engines. Your links will be found over the course of a few months vs a few days which is preferable to the search engines.
* Full on-screen submission report shows you exactly what directories your site has been submitted too.
* Directory list updated daily to keep the list fresh
* Single site submission for only $9.99 per site and bulk credit packages as low as $4.99 per site. Custom packages also available by request for larger submission jobs.
Ordered a few minutes ago and purchased 1 creidit. The system works automatically and already submitted my link to 20 directories in a few seconds time.
I will let you know the results.
Hi, here's my review.
I ordered this service a few hours ago for my new 'test' website/project. They have over 3K directories. They were all submitted in couple of hours. I got 3030 successful submissions and 300~ failed submissions. Once you register, you get 'jobs' section where you can look where your links are submitted. There is the list of all 3.3K directories with category, url and status (failed, success, etc ...). I won't disclose the list so don't even PM me. I also received 350+ emails regarding this submission telling that the link is under moderator control. I didn't notice any directory that would require email activation.
So, in my opinion it is worth spending ten bucks and save loads of time. I will definitely use this service again especially when it is completely automated.
I cannot tell you the Search Engine results but I will once I spot any difference ...
Last edited by mzonas; 9 March, 2010 at 19:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost