Page 16 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: (Introduction Thread) Who are you and why are you here?

Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    But... this is what professional escrow services do. This is what they are good at doing.
    That doesn't change their fees.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bill View Post
    I had thought the same idea once to have reputable member handle these but

If "a" send the money to "b" and then "c" sends the files to "b" then "b" sends off the files to "a" and the money to "c" All would be fine

But

If "a" files a charge back then "b" is responsible for the chargeback if the money is not longer there since it has went to "c" The middles mans account would reflect a negative balance and would have to pay it back out of his own pocket since paypal would not honor his charge back against "c" non tangible items

Would have to protect yourself like a business and run it as an escrow in order to protect yourself if you were "b"

Best to let the professionals handle it and pay the fees depending on the dollar amount your talking. For me I would think anything under $500 is a risk but wouldn't escrow. $500 to $10k would escrow over $10k its worth a airplane ticket and we can meet over lunch.
    http://www.netbuilders.org/general-c....html#post4340 -- kind of explained how to get around that there.

2. Let's get back to our topic on this thread

I am an online marketer & writer and I am here to keep myself updated with the right strategies I can use for my online businesses.

Sorry Charles don't even know how I over looked what you posted.

Reverse IP Check ಠ_ಠ Proxy Sites
    <?php if ($youask == 'stupid question') { echo ('stupid answer'); } ?>

I'm Matt aka Stroh on DP. I've joined this place cause someone told me about this place. I am in Civil Engineering and run my own hosting company, Host Mist, on my own server. I also have wabuf.com under me too which has a lot of artwork on it including some awesome sketches.

I joined since my partner told me about it and i think that this will be good for me.

Would love to be a part of this community as well.
    Wish you all these best guys, and yes i came here while surfing Google.
    Custom Wordpress Themer
    - Wordpress Portals & themes -

7. A big welcome to Coastercraze, Hoscrate, and Oranges!

Also a great big welcome to Profithost and and huge thank you to him for inviting other new members to join the community!
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Hi All, My name is tony and i was referred by Will, I was a big DPer and got banned along with tons of others there because they are so anal with there posting. I will not ever enter that site again. I had a huge following there for link building and a good Rep. But all gone now. So i hope to do business with everyone here. I work for a good SEO company and i have many clients i buy links and blogpost for. So if you have anything good let me know . I have clients in most Niches. Well anyways thanks for the invite Will hopefully this will grow to be better then DP.
    Thanks Tony

Quote Originally Posted by shockingfun View Post
    Hi All, My name is tony and i was referred by Will, I was a big DPer and got banned along with tons of others there because they are so anal with there posting. I will not ever enter that site again. I had a huge following there for link building and a good Rep. But all gone now. So i hope to do business with everyone here. I work for a good SEO company and i have many clients i buy links and blogpost for. So if you have anything good let me know . I have clients in most Niches. Well anyways thanks for the invite Will hopefully this will grow to be better then DP.
    Thanks Tony
    Wellcome Tony. I sent you one of my sitesn

10. Quote Originally Posted by shockingfun View Post
    Hi All, My name is tony and i was referred by Will
    It's good to see that you made it; Welcome to NetBuilders!
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Page 16 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast