Page 17 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 607

Thread: (Introduction Thread) Who are you and why are you here?

  1. #161
    Thanks Guys good to be in another forum. also your Email, Will, is coming back to me when i reply to it

  2. Quote Originally Posted by shockingfun View Post
    Thanks Guys good to be in another forum. also your Email, Will, is coming back to me when i reply to it
    d'oh!

    That may be related to the massive changes that our IT guys made last Friday, although I am getting quite a bit of email. I'll ask someone to take a look at it.

    PM works though.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  3. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    d'oh!

    That may be related to the massive changes that our IT guys made last Friday, although I am getting quite a bit of email. I'll ask someone to take a look at it.

    PM works though.

    Sure Np I just Figured I Would Let Ya Know
    Have a Good One

  4. #164
    Great to have you on board Nigel!
    Looks like you have some cool things going on

    Greets
    |Nico Lawsons

  5. #165
    Hello,
    I am Jero. I hope this forum will become one of the best Webmaster forum very soon.

  6. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by Jero View Post
    Hello,
    I am Jero. I hope this forum will become one of the best Webmaster forum very soon.
    It is one of the best already...
    That's what the good members believe though
    Like me..

    And once you know other webmaster forums (DP, SB, DD etc.) than you know that NetBuilders is the best of all

    Welcome too btw

    Greets
    |Nico Lawsons

  7. #167
    welcome newbs
    I am also a writer for Serpholic Media. You can find some of my articles here: Serpholic Media Blog

  8. Hey Mike, i am Dr. Teeth and here on the invitation by Will.
    Nice to c ya all here

  9. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Teeth View Post
    Hey Mike, i am Dr. Teeth and here on the invitation by Will.
    Nice to c ya all here
    Tell something more about you mate please
    What is your age?
    From where the name Dr. Teeth? Are you dentist maybe?
    From which country are you?

    It's not a must, but it would be great to know more from the new users

    Greets
    |Nico Lawsons

  10. #170
    Hi all, Adi here. I'm from Singapore. Currently working full time from the comfort of my home as a web designer.

    I heard this is gonna be the best webmaster forum? Yes?

Page 17 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Introduction!
    By DotComBum in forum Introduction Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 7 September, 2009, 01:44 AM
  2. my introduction
    By vladylu in forum Introduction Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 6 June, 2009, 14:50 PM
  3. Introduction to FTP
    By mega in forum Managing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14 May, 2009, 09:13 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •