Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: (Introduction Thread) Who are you and why are you here?

Quote Originally Posted by elishevadpw View Post
    I'm elishevadpw a.k.a. dinarpw on DP. I wanna be here to watch how big this forum is going to be...
    HUGE baby. Buckle up and don't forget your parachute just in case you cannot handle the ride
    I am also a writer for Serpholic Media. You can find some of my articles here: Serpholic Media Blog

Desriann, nice to see you here - I was just wondering where you were when the forum started like 3 days ago.
    I lurk around . I'll do better I promise

Hi I'm Srinivasan based in Bombay & referred here by Ash. It looks like a good place to hang out & do business, with topics that interest me. I don't see any rules or sticky threads & hope it stays that way

Quote Originally Posted by eXe View Post
    Hi I'm Srinivasan based in Bombay & referred here by Ash. It looks like a good place to hang out & do business, with topics that interest me. I don't see any rules or sticky threads & hope it stays that way
    Common sense is the only rule we need now, I'm sure Will might change it if we push it too hard.

I arrived here today!

I arrived here uninvited after clicking a few links .

I was reading poll results on Digital Points Most Entertaining 2008 and I saw that Will Spencer's name was BROWN. I clicked his name, checked out some of his recent activity - then I noticed that his blog link on Digital Point changed from something Obama-ish TO Getting banned on DP. So's here I am.

Which DP member am I? lol

I'm a somewhat amateur webmaster and I hope to learn and share. I have lots of questions about webmastering. Many of the topics on this site are above my head, BE NICE!

Homebizseo is here through being invited, Everyone look out. I mod a some forums and have been banned at one. I always try to have fun.

I'm Cody aka Codythebest on DP...and banned there as we speak until may 09 !!!
    So Will got me here...
    I guess he's recruiting all DP banned's....Good move...

Welcome to all newcomers, looking forward to seeing all of DP here soon !
    I am also a writer for Serpholic Media. You can find some of my articles here: Serpholic Media Blog

Introductions

Hello
    I did a quick search on this forums and haven't found any section for introduction of new members. So I thought of creation a thread.

This is Arpit here from India. I am a full time blogger and webmaster.
    Most of the members here might have already seen me on other webmaster forums.

Am looking forward to interact with a great community here.

Also thanks Will fr inviting me to this forums.

It's here:

http://www.netbuilders.org/general-c...ou-here-1.html

**Another Thread Merge Please!!! **

Hiya BTW.

Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast