Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: (Introduction Thread) Who are you and why are you here?

I'm Luke and I'm pretty good friends with Will Spencer (told me about the forum). I'm a 20 year old web developer from Illinois. I go to Illinois State University and study Information Systems.

Also, I hate DigitalPoint.

This thread is now sticky, so anybody starting their own thread will get a permanent infraction worht 9 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just playing. Welcome to NB
    I am also a writer for Serpholic Media. You can find some of my articles here: Serpholic Media Blog

I'm here because Will knows which people respond to flattery regardless of how absurd.

I run small real estate biz in TX dealing primarily with the court system. Among other things I frequently run interference on behalf of the family courts to keep the bad guys from foreclosing... it's REALLY fun to piss off assholes that are accustomed to bullying folks while theyre down.

On the net I hire/manage editors for one of the bigger directories. Interested in picking up some additional online revenue streams... so I'll watch you guys for bright ideas to stea... err... learn from.

4. Quote Originally Posted by robjones View Post
    I'm here because Will knows which people respond to flattery regardless of how absurd.
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

I provide article writing services. I was invited by will.spencer (owner)

Will.Spencer: Thanks for inviting me here. I'm near to get first order.

6. Quote Originally Posted by JohnS0N View Post
    I'm here because other forums like DP have no idea of quality.

I hope you won't implement a revenue sharing mod in this board, because I mostly blame this mod for the disaster that is going on at DP.
    I have over eleven thousands posts on DP and have made something like $2 from the revenue sharing mod. It just doesn't seem worth the trouble to implement here.

Of course, we don't even have AdSense here, so that makes it a bit more difficult. I'd rather we used the forum to promote the goods and services offered by our own community members. (Disclaimer: I do not provide any goods or paid services to the SEO community and have no plans to do so.)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnS0N View Post
    I seriously hope that you will maintain quality over quantity here.
    You are the judge of that. Please let us know how we're doing. You know how to PM me or start a thread in the Net Builders forum if we screw up.

I've invited a lot of very smart people to this forum. If we start screwing up, I hope that these people will tell me.
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Newbie here

Guys,

I am newbie here! My name is Kunal Shah, I am working with Internet Marketing Co. as Assistant Manager, hope so will be promoted as Manager soon! praying!!

Hope I can gain and earn some knowledge too...

Thanks
    KS

Welcome!
    We also hope we can share knowledge.

Hello everyone.

I am Zeljko from Bosnia. I own few small webapages and i am computer repairman.

Even i am satisfied member of DP (never had a problems with people, few infractions are normal ) i came here because of Jim Karter. He said that this will be great community, so i thought why not be member from the start.

Hope i will contribute somehow...

Best regards,
    Željko Aščić

10. Quote Originally Posted by logic View Post
    Hi everyone!
    Hello logic; you're our 100th community member!

Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast