Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: (Introduction Thread) Who are you and why are you here?

Wow.. lots of familiar faces (names) here..

<--- someone at DP.

Byron's kinda new to SEO/SEM but has a fast growing website in the Saddle & Tack genre. I live on the edge of the SEM community... sent him here to speak to some REAL seo types. Hopefully with the help of this community his site will kick some serious butt.

3. Quote Originally Posted by loco_at_ko View Post
    My name is Byron Sims. Im a photographer impersonating a web marketing/design guy at a company that deals in western horse tack and equine products. I was referred here by someone from DP in an attempt to better understand and learn internet marketing and website optimization.
    Welcome to NetBuilders!
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

some cool new people here I see
    I am also a writer for Serpholic Media. You can find some of my articles here: Serpholic Media Blog

Buffalo is in the house!

Quote Originally Posted by firetown View Post
    some cool new people here I see
    Hey! I am cool and I am new... Okay, so the cool part is debatable.

I'm buffalo, aka Stephanie. I'm a mod at DP (don't shoot me), a Vice-admin at the SEO.com forum, admin at webmastershelp.com, and member at most of the major webmaster forums.

When I am not cleaning up forums, I am working on my own site (first one in my sig). Right now it's just a blog, but soon it will be a blog/forum/awesome site. Unless I sell it first.

I have 2 other major website projects in the beginning stages.... Too early to start advertising either one, but keep an eye on my sig and I'll let you know when you can start visiting my sites and buying stuff from me.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalo View Post
    I'm a mod at DP (don't shoot me), a Vice-admin at the SEO.com forum, admin at webmastershelp.com, and member at most of the major webmaster forums.
    That must get a lil' tirin'!

Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    That must get a lil' tirin'!
    Meh. I love forums, and I have never been an active member of one without eventually becoming a mod or an admin. It's just what I do. Maybe that's because I like to help out, or maybe I just like to be in control.

Maybe that's because I like to help out, or maybe I just like to be in control.
    I'm thinking it's that second bit...

Why you have banned me permanently at DP ? LOL...........

Hey! I am cool and I am new... Okay, so the cool part is debatable.

I'm buffalo, aka Stephanie. I'm a mod at DP (don't shoot me), a Vice-admin at the SEO.com forum, admin at webmastershelp.com, and member at most of the major webmaster forums.

When I am not cleaning up forums, I am working on my own site (first one in my sig). Right now it's just a blog, but soon it will be a blog/forum/awesome site. Unless I sell it first.

I have 2 other major website projects in the beginning stages.... Too early to start advertising either one, but keep an eye on my sig and I'll let you know when you can start visiting my sites and buying stuff from me.

Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast