Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Traveling!

1. Quote Originally Posted by gmail View Post
    where did go in western europe. Its not small
    Italy, Spain, UK, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Netherlands.. In Italy I was 6 different cities, but in other countries mostly just capitals.
    I also want to go to Scotland and Ireland in that region.

I visited many countries in Eastern Europe earlier as well: Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, Azerbaijan..

Quote Originally Posted by DomainMagnate View Post
    Italy, Spain, UK, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Netherlands.. In Italy I was 6 different cities, but in other countries mostly just capitals.
    I also want to go to Scotland and Ireland in that region.

I visited many countries in Eastern Europe earlier as well: Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, Azerbaijan..
    What do you think about Belgium?
    If you went to Brussels, it's probably not that good.. you need to go to smaller cities Like Bruges etc

Greetz
    |Nico Lawsons

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    If you went to Brussels, it's probably not that good.. you need to go to smaller cities Like Bruges etc

Greetz
    Bruges is a fantastic city, just don't take the wrong offramp at the town center or you end up in the big underground carpark, and then if you have even worse luck you drive right into the big square where the bus lanes are, and then the cops pull you over for entering a no-car zone. Luckily our German registration plates saved us. Waffles with caramel sauce in one of the little shops on the main street are the best in the world!

My last vacation was in Western Europe few months ago, visited a bunch countries there.
    Next I'm probably going to Buenos Aires and probably some sights in South America.

Where have you been lately and where are you planning to go next?
    I was up in the middle of no where a couple weeks ago. Richland Center, actually a place called Casanovia. No, not Casanova. CASA NOVIA (Wisconsin)... A fellow business owner and friend has a cabin up there. Needless to say it was a fun filled weekend with 14 guys, a lot of beer, and nothing to do but drink and play cards... Oh and shoot shotguns. It was a mad house!!!!

Next on the agenda is St. Pete Beach, FL. Then Up to Door Country, WI., and finally Sturgis SD!!! Can't wait for Sturgis. I'm riding out. 1000 miles on the bike!!!
    Jer - OWNER HostDrive.Com and HostingLizard.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    I'm riding out. 1000 miles on the bike!!!
    Nice. Just don't get "Missing In Action."

6. Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post

Greetz
    Yeah I was only in Brussels. It's nice However I did have some trouble getting directions from people in English. Lots of tourists, all cafes were full, even the more expensive ones.

A fellow business owner and friend has a cabin up there. Needless to say it was a fun filled weekend with 14 guys, a lot of beer, and nothing to do but drink and play cards... Oh and shoot shotguns. It was a mad house!!!!
    Nice, that's my kind of vacation. Walking around big cities and checking out churches and old ruins get boring after a while.

Next on the agenda is St. Pete Beach, FL. Then Up to Door Country, WI., and finally Sturgis SD!!! Can't wait for Sturgis. I'm riding out. 1000 miles on the bike!!!
    And I was thinking that I didn't move far enough south when I left Michigan. Right now, the Virgin Islands are looking much better than South Florida!

Yeah I was only in Brussels. It's nice However I did have some trouble getting directions from people in English. Lots of tourists, all cafes were full, even the more expensive ones.
    Well there are a lot of people from Japan taking pictures like hell in Brussels so yeah.. I don't think a lot can talk English there
    + Belgium is seperated in two.. part one where I live talks Dutch as primary language, and part two talks French as primary...

But Brussels is more French than Dutch, so that's probably a reason too why not many people were talking English
    Some French people can do talk English good, but Dutch people are mostly speaking it much better (Reason is just TV )

Greetz
    |Nico Lawsons

Quote Originally Posted by Desan View Post
    Nice. Just don't get "Missing In Action."
    Acronym. Maria's Internet Access (Mia - High Speed Internet and Web Hosting)

Nice, that's my kind of vacation. Walking around big cities and checking out churches and old ruins get boring after a while.
    That it can. But being locked up in the middle of know where with a sausage fest? There was a lot of "Jackass" stuff going on. Mouse traps and sacks, and that's not the worst of it. Though it was fun! Played a lot of beer pong. Till I split my head open that is. Long story.

Quote Originally Posted by NameStand View Post
    And I was thinking that I didn't move far enough south when I left Michigan. Right now, the Virgin Islands are looking much better than South Florida!
    Yeah, the South is not looking much better. Though it was -6 hear today this morning, but is supposed to be 45 tomorrow. That happens, I'm taking the bike out.
    Jer - OWNER HostDrive.Com and HostingLizard.com

Yeah, the South is not looking much better. Though it was -6 hear today this morning, but is supposed to be 45 tomorrow. That happens, I'm taking the bike out.
    It was 29 when I got up this morning. It's only 55 now. But we'll be 75 again on Saturday, so I guess it isn't soo bad.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast