Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Proxy Host Providers

Quote Originally Posted by Come View Post
    Just cheaper!
    It seems that TechEntrance is a little bit faster but, just compare prices and for equal quality, TMZ is better.
    Have you had downtime with TechEntrance or is their customer service, or just the overall feel of dealing with them?

The prices of the plans...
    Not enough bandwidth for the price !

Quote Originally Posted by elbandelero View Post
    Have you had downtime with TechEntrance or is their customer service, or just the overall feel of dealing with them?
    Well mate, at TE you don't need support I think.. it's just the top of the bill..
    You can't find a better proxy hosting company than TechEntrance...

But that's normal, TMZ needs 3 customers while they need only 1... but they don't do a lot of promotion and TMZ does...

Now we just need to sit back and watch which one will last longer

Greetz
    |Nico Lawsons

I've been using TechEntrance my first and only proxy hosting provider so far. Its been totally flawless, I've had no issues with downtime, all sites hosted respond fast.

All in all a great service, but its the only one I have currently used, so I've not much to compare it with At some stage I'll give TMZ a go, once I get big enough.

I used : Cmodz, TMZ, MonsterProx, Tech Entrance, KMKhost ( KMK dissapeared in 2008 after few years of activity ) and 2 or 3 hosts apperead over the night ( Click or Clix and Host , something like that, hosting4you.com or .net , don't remember well because they said are not the same guy.

Asked and Received refunds from :

- Cmodz-Hosting ( 18 $ or around / refund asked after around 2-3 weeks)
    - Hosting4you ( net or com ) ( between 10-20 $ / refund asked after around 1 week )
    - KMKhost owned by Kaung from DP ( and after few days i came back ) he also helped me for free to setup my first dedicated server. ( don't know the amount exactly probably around 20 $ + dedicated IP / refund asked after few days )

Asked and didn't received refund from :

- Monsterprox ( 12 $ / refund asked after 1 week )
    - Click/Clix and Host ( 2 $ / refund asked after 2 days )

Best of all times : TechEntrance, with them/him made the most, strictly for proxies only VPS or dedicated can be better for speed, as income i made less money when i moved to a dedicated, i don't know why.

Regarding TMZ, are nice guy/s , ready to help you fast.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. We are actually upgrading all of our proxy servers to more powerful ones soon. If you want some discounts on proxy hosting PM me

- Daniel
    TmzHosting | Quality Shared, Reseller, Proxy cPanel Hosting
    |24x7 Support|99.9% Uptime Guarantee|30 Day Money Back Guarantee|

Quote Originally Posted by TmzHosting View Post
    Thanks everyone for the kind words. We are actually upgrading all of our proxy servers to more powerful ones soon. If you want some discounts on proxy hosting PM me

- Daniel
    Daniel can you let us know what's happening with the server upgrades, did it happen today? The reason I ask is I had a lot of problems with ftp not going through for a couple of hours this afternoon. The sites were still live but I was trying to configure a new proxy site and the ftp kept generating null files, bad permissions, or timeouts. This is the first time I've had a problem so if it as related to server upgrades I'd understand.

Daniel can you let us know what's happening with the server upgrades, did it happen today? The reason I ask is I had a lot of problems with ftp not going through for a couple of hours this afternoon. The sites were still live but I was trying to configure a new proxy site and the ftp kept generating null files, bad permissions, or timeouts. This is the first time I've had a problem so if it as related to server upgrades I'd understand.
    Server change is done yesterday, and everything is fixed now
    Btw, when logging in to ftp, use this IP as host: 66.90.109.31
    Instead of your domain

Greetz
    |Nico Lawsons

Is that why I was having trouble?

Is that why I was having trouble?
    That's the reason why you uploaded a file, but nothing changed on your site
    Daniel informed me about it yesterday, though it should work when you use your domain soon

If there are problems, feel free to PM me or leave another reply, or make a support ticket

Greetz
    |Nico Lawsons

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast