Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 74

Thread: Net Builders Monthly Group Chat

  1. Quote Originally Posted by allanraym View Post
    where is the link for the next webchat and what time is it?just receive an email
    Just click the Chat button from the menu bar above.

    It's going on all weekend.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  2. why do we need to have irrespective time, can't we just go there and chat whoever is online?

  3. #43
    I am in chat...where is everyone?

  4. #44

  5. #45
    Right - we haven't had a chat in awhile so lets have another!

    10:00PM GMT+0, Saturday 24th July

    This means if you are in:
    California - 3:00PM Saturday 24th
    New York - 6:00PM Saturday 24th
    India - 3:30AM Sunday 25th
    Singapore - 6:00AM Sunday 25th
    Queensland, Australia - 8:00AM Sunday 25th
    New Zealand - 10:00AM Sunday 25th

    To join the chat just go to the Chat Rooms and click on the NetBuilders room.

    Invite your friends, get people to signup or whatever - anyone is welcome!

    Let me know if you have any questions.
    Programmer, web developer and entrepreneur.

  6. #46
    Indian timings are truly bad here

    I'd still try to stay up. Been long we were together.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
    Right - we haven't had a chat in awhile so lets have another!

    10:00PM GMT+0, Saturday 24th July

    This means if you are in:
    California - 3:00PM Saturday 24th
    New York - 6:00PM Saturday 24th
    India - 3:30AM Sunday 25th
    Singapore - 6:00AM Sunday 25th
    Queensland, Australia - 8:00AM Sunday 25th
    New Zealand - 10:00AM Sunday 25th

    To join the chat just go to the Chat Rooms and click on the NetBuilders room.

    Invite your friends, get people to signup or whatever - anyone is welcome!

    Let me know if you have any questions.
    SEO girl...


  7. Quote Originally Posted by ChillingBreeze View Post
    Indian timings are truly bad here

    I'd still try to stay up. Been long we were together.
    I'll be on at odd hours myself; I'm 2.5hrs ahead of Indian Standard Time (IST).

    I'm planning to be in the chat most of the weekend.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  8. #48
    aw I'm gonna miss it! going on a vacation for 5 days

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    aw I'm gonna miss it! going on a vacation for 5 days
    That sounds terrible!
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,797
    I'll try to be there! Looking forward to chatting with all of you again.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hello Net Builders!
    By GeeOne in forum Introduction Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 22 June, 2010, 01:36 AM
  2. This group I have.
    By Keldorn in forum Web Proxies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 5 February, 2010, 02:17 AM
  3. Hello to Net Builders! :)
    By abientot in forum Introduction Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 1 October, 2009, 09:43 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14 May, 2009, 22:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •