Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: President Bush Ducks to avoid shoes eing thrown at him.

Quote Originally Posted by menj View Post
    He is going to be sent to prison for two years.
    /asks mother to throw shoes at me. 2 years of peace.

2. Quote Originally Posted by LogicFlux View Post
    He's a chief correspondent for MSNBC.
    Ah... then it's no surprise that he hates freedom, civilization, and the U.S.A.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

3. Nah... a warmonger would be a mentally unstable kid who stated that Atheists were rats who did not have the right to live because they were not "people of the book."
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

4. Just another person who wants me dead, nothing serious.

5. Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory

Nothing wrong with being an Islamist if you stick to the fundamentals of Islam which is clear about innocent people. Unlike Atheists who are like rats from the sewer and have no principles at all
    So what would be the solution on how to deal with Atheists?
    I am also a writer for Serpholic Media. You can find some of my articles here: Serpholic Media Blog

Nothing wrong with being an Islamist if you stick to the fundamentals of Islam which is clear about innocent people. Unlike Atheists who are like rats from the sewer and have no principles at all
    I'm an atheist(technically I'm probably agnostic but the distinction isn't usually all that important to me) and have principles. One of the most important principles I live by is not to let the belief in ancient fairy tales dictate my daily activities or the course of my life in general, and certainly not to use them as a reason to hurt or impose my beliefs on others.

8. Quote Originally Posted by LogicFlux View Post
    I'm an atheist(technically I'm probably agnostic but the distinction isn't usually all that important to me) and have principles. One of the most important principles I live by is not to let the belief in ancient fairy tales dictate my daily activities or the course of my life in general, and certainly not to use them as a reason to hurt or impose my beliefs on others.
    Being an Atheist is hard, you have to think for yourself. Some people just aren't up to that challenge.

I wonder how calling atheists rats can influence the minds of those following your ideology.
    I am also a writer for Serpholic Media. You can find some of my articles here: Serpholic Media Blog

Quote Originally Posted by LogicFlux View Post
    So you are saying you do not feel the need to throw a shoe and scream "dog" at Bush?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast