Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: President Bush Ducks to avoid shoes eing thrown at him.

The Iraqi journalist who threw his shoes at US President George W Bush has apologised to Iraqi PM Nouri Maliki, the prime minister's office says.
    source

2. The shitbag needs to apologize to President Bush and to MSNBC -- then he needs to serve his time in jail.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

i can understand why he threw the shoe im not saying that it was right but bush has stuffed iraq and ruined thousands of peoples of lives just for oil

I was kidding about him being an MSNBC correspondent, BTW. But they might hire him now and give him his own show. They could maybe squeeze him in between Olbermann and Rachel Maddow.

5. Quote Originally Posted by sam View Post
    i can understand why he threw the shoe im not saying that it was right but bush has stuffed iraq and ruined thousands of peoples of lives just for oil
    Nah... the front in Iraq was never about oil.

Quote Originally Posted by LogicFlux View Post
    I was kidding about him being an MSNBC correspondent, BTW. But they might hire him now and give him his own show. They could maybe squeeze him in between Olbermann and Rachel Maddow.
    Hahahah... I took you seriously.

Can you tell that I haven't followed the news much since we've been in Thailand?
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post

Hahahah... I took you seriously.

Can you tell that I haven't followed the news much since we've been in Thailand?
    You have to get used to my sense of humor. It's dry, sarcastic and often not funny, making web forums an ideal medium. <- that last bit's sarcasm too.

well either that or weapons of mass destruction

8. Quote Originally Posted by sam View Post
    well either that or weapons of mass destruction
    WMD was a consideration in the decision to liberate Iraq, but not the main reason.

A good book which explains the administration's strategy and goals is The Pentagon's New Map: War and Peace in the Twenty-first Century.

I have tried several times to explain this in a "forum friendly" format, but really it's a message that doesn't condense well below about 30 pages.

That's one of the troubles the Bush administration has had -- it's difficult for "modern" people to approve of anything that can't be explained in a sound bite.

Osama bin Laden and his team don't have that problem. People without television and the Internet have much longer attention spans.

WMD was a consideration in the decision to liberate Iraq, but not the main reason.

A good book which explains the administration's strategy and goals is The Pentagon's New Map: War and Peace in the Twenty-first Century.

I have tried several times to explain this in a "forum friendly" format, but really it's a message that doesn't condense well below about 30 pages.

That's one of the troubles the Bush administration has had -- it's difficult for "modern" people to approve of anything that can't be explained in a sound bite.

Osama bin Laden and his team don't have that problem. People without television and the Internet have much longer attention spans.
    Bush failed to not sell his ideas to the public or if he did the media didn't show it. It was as if he never showed his face the last 4 years and the only time you saw something is if he pronounced a word funny, etc...

So, I am not sure if he failed or the media failed ( on purpose.)

Quote Originally Posted by menj View Post
    Believing in the belief that everything exist by chance? I hardly call that "challenging" Believing that the Universe has a Creator is not too hard either but unfortunately, some people are too scared to admit that.

I wouldn't be surprised if those same "principles" came from the very religion you used to believe in the past.
    What was his prior "religion"? Maybe islam?

(Sarcasm, since you are one of many who are brainwashed to think all Americans are somehow Christians by birth. For someone who pretends to know about other religions, you need to do some study.)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast