75 35.05%
  • Have been banned before.

35 16.36%
  • What's DP?

14 6.54%
Page 10 of 120 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from DP?

Quote Originally Posted by firetown View Post
    I will be back there in a couple of days but doubt I'm going to spend too much time there.
    same here. They have been banning people with a reputable status. Maybe they don't like it when people succeed

It's a bunch of new mods who have absolutely no clue, and from what I see it is not going to get any better any time soon. (if ever)
    I am also a writer for Serpholic Media. You can find some of my articles here: Serpholic Media Blog

I was banned from DP for 90 days (expired so no longer banned) for something I did not do (multiple accounts). I was even accused of iTrader fraud for a legitimate transaction. I wasnt even given the chance to reply to Robs accusations and answer the questions he put forth before he banned me. That was what really pissed me off. I got a PM from him asking me questions and then he banned me before I could even reply.

Smyrl said she was dissapointed in me as a member because I had given my sister an iTrade. Well, my sister is a writer and I have paid her quite a bit over the past several months and can prove it. She does not live with me, in fact she lives over 100 miles away. So you arent allowed to do business with someone you know or a family member? I never saw that anywhere in the rules. She was also banned undeservedly but not for that reason. Her teenage son got on DP and created an account without her even knowing about it because he wanted to try to make some money. Yeah, she found out later but didnt think anything of it. They were both banned for a few days and then everything was explained to one MODs and their accounts were restored (both of them) after about a week her son logged in and then bam they were both banned by another MOD, her for 90 days and him permanently. WTF?
    Have Some Fun and Laugh at The Crazy Hillbilly ~^~ Freaky Ouija Board Stories!

I have received over the last few years about 5 zero point infractions, why give me one if it doesn't matter??? I guess someone likes me. I did get 3 different 1 point infractions over the last year which are all expired now.

I have debated about being forthright about the religion of pieces in a thread and tell them how it is and see if I can get a ban....

Quote Originally Posted by firetown View Post
    I will be back there in a couple of days but doubt I'm going to spend too much time there.
    It will be nice to have you back, Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    why give me one if it doesn't matter???
    Those are just supposed to be warnings...

6. If you look at DP's Top 30 Members, five of us are banned -- and three of those banned members are here.

NetBuilders is skimming the cream off the top of the DP userbase.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Will are the posted links suppose to open in the same window? When I clicked the link you gave it opened in the same window.

Who is the one on DP who selects the new mods? Would have figured only senor members would be eligible but there are some with very low post counts that are mods

Reverse IP Check ಠ_ಠ Proxy Sites
    <?php if ($youask == 'stupid question') { echo ('stupid answer'); } ?>

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bill View Post
    Will are the posted links suppose to open in the same window? When I clicked the link you gave it opened in the same window.
    Fixed. Thanks for the note!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bill View Post
    Who is the one on DP who selects the new mods? Would have figured only senor members would be eligible but there are some with very low post counts that are mods
    Maybe buffalo will answer that one.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    Maybe buffalo will answer that one.
    Is she here too? That girl gets around some!

This thread called out to me. Banned for 3-months for displaying the wrong sort of avatar. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy View Post
    Banned for 3-months for displaying the wrong sort of avatar. Pathetic.
    What avatar was it? If we may ask...

I've been once banned for 24 hours (God know why)...

Page 10 of 120 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast