• No.

75 35.05%
  • Have been banned before.

35 16.36%
  • What's DP?

14 6.54%
Page 11 of 120 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from DP?

Whoa, that's crazy. I had no idea this 'banning' was going on. I better check to see if I am banned! LOL. Will, what did you get banned for??

Quote Originally Posted by z613 View Post
    Will, what did you get banned for??
    Breathing probably...

LoL, Is Will banned again?
    Wow, didn't know that xD

Too bad for DP they're losing their userbase.. could've been a good community
    Blogmaster is probably banned for a stupid reason too but yeah you know.. mods don't care...
    I'm banned too.. too bad my income lowered by that but yeah.. let's hope it's better with Netbuilders

Greets
    |Nico Lawsons

Quote Originally Posted by Shenron View Post
    What avatar was it? If we may ask...

I've been once banned for 24 hours (God know why)...
    I can do better than that... I can show it to you...

Quite apt I thought.

I can only assume Ms Mattern has very good eyesight... either that or she thought there was a donut hidden in the image somewhere.

5. Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy View Post
    This thread called out to me. Banned for 3-months for displaying the wrong sort of avatar. Pathetic.
    Holy crap dude -- banned for three months because a mod didn't like your avatar!

You've contributed 8,108 posts. You have maxed out your reputation with 11 green blobs. You have an iTrader of 104. And they ban you because one of the mods can't take some far overdue criticism? Wow.

You just passed Sturat and went to the head of the list of people banned for stupid reasons.

My last two bans were both due to anonymous and unexplained ten point infractions applied to my profile -- not to any individual post.

The last ban came after I gave Crazy_Rob a signed red for posting what I felt was an unwarranted personal attack on another DP members.

Really, I have no way to know why I was banned either time -- and I can't be bothered to care. DP had fallen apart so badly that it's only real use was to find vendors, and now I can find vendors in the Marketplace here.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

When I was banned I was worried about what people would think - would they jump to the wrong conclusion that I'd scammed someone or whatever. Thankfully there are a lot of DPers who know me and are only too aware of the real reason I was banned.

My ban is up in two weeks and if I return Mattern had better watch my tracer.

I am totally unrepentent for everything I have said.

The truth is the truth whether whispered or shouted.

Great!
    The problem with my ban is... I mean.. I got only 1400 posts or something..
    But most of my posts were posts containing services/sales I did...
    So people know start to understand it was a 1 week B/S/T ban, but a lifetime one...

As I can't remove my email no more in my profile, everybody is start mailing me about everything
    It sucks very hard...

But that's what DP is now.. I prefer Double Penetration above Digital Point now xD

Greets
    |Nico Lawsons

I just know that the mod who banned me is not the brightest light in the sky. He/she infracted me with a 3 pointer, then went back into a months old post to give me another one. Then realized it wasn't enough for a ban and went back 4 months to find one which was infractible according to what he believed, so finally it all added up to 10.

I do not know which mod it was, but when people like that moderate on a message board, there is no surprise that the quality of the forum becomes a step up from garbage.
    I am also a writer for Serpholic Media. You can find some of my articles here: Serpholic Media Blog

9. Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    As I can't remove my email no more in my profile, everybody is start mailing me about everything
    It's much worse for people who don't post their email addresses on their profile pages.

Why? Because when they find themselves suddenly and inexplicably banned -- all the deals they were negotiating suddenly go dead.

I can't count the number of times I've been trying to buy something and had the seller banned in the middle of the deal.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Angry

My ban was scheduled to be lifted today, but it seems I got an infraction last night for a post that was made in October 2008!!

Page 11 of 120 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast