• Have been banned before.

35 16.36%
  • What's DP?

14 6.54%
Page 16 of 120 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from DP?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bill View Post
    pulled it out my butt
    Almost had me convinced... But slight grammatical error (s/internet/Internet/).

Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    1. Too much free time?
    2. Obsessive compulsive control issues?
    3. Diminutive male reproductive organs?
    #3 is most probably the reason
    Cabins Renta
    New & Free Bitchylife.com widget is ready !
    7 methods to create free PVAs at 7pva.com

I think its a waste to even try to sell on that forum DP. Besides the crazy mod attitude the buyers are not so nice either. 90% of the hosting community there consists of warez and spam buyers.
    Profithost is your hosting provider! Cheap dedicated servers and webhosting from Amsterdam.
    Customer panel at: Profithost Customers Follow us on twitter: Profithost Twitter

I was banned for suggesting sparkly glitter! And this was after a MOD posted publicly that I could do it!

Well, less than 3 weeks after my 90 day ban expired (Completely false accusation of iTrader fraud) I have been banned again. This is really funny:
    I posted this in suggestions and feedback:

I am really curious to know what this section of the forum is here for. If anyone posts any suggestions the thread is almost instantly locked and no discussion is even permitted.
    I expect a short reply (and probably rude) to this thread and then a lock down, but I do not expect that my question will actually be answered. Maybe I will be surprised, but I truly and sincerely want to know - Why is this section even here? Wouldnt it make the MODs jobs easier just to remove this section or to make it read only? - Just a suggestion
    and I received this reply:

You can make all the suggestions you like regarding forum improvements, modifications, and adding sparkly glitter to the logo, but honestly the moderators are here to keep the forum running as smoothly as possible (you know, protecting you from scammers, spammers, and dupes), and it's up to the administrators/owner to do the vbulletin updates, policy changes, and the glittery logos.
    So acting upon TikToks advice/permission I posted this:

Hello I was wondering if it were possible for you guys to add some sparkly glitter to the logo. I would really like that a lot. Thank you for your time and consideration.
    And as a result of that I was banned. I was banned for suggesting sparkly glitter!
    Have Some Fun and Laugh at The Crazy Hillbilly ~^~ Freaky Ouija Board Stories!

Great

Well after that thingie again...
    Why don't we just forget about DP?

First when I was banned I thought.. wow, my business I was running there was done...

But that's normal, it was the first week..

Now that I found other cool forums, DP doesn't even matter no more
    Only for some PM's to proxy owners, than I use it, otherwise I dont'

Greets
    |Nico Lawsons

Quote Originally Posted by kentuckyslone View Post
    I was banned for suggesting sparkly glitter! And this was after a MOD posted publicly that I could do it!

Well, less than 3 weeks after my 90 day ban expired (Completely false accusation of iTrader fraud) I have been banned again. This is really funny:
    I posted this in suggestions and feedback:

and I received this reply:

And as a result of that I was banned. I was banned for suggesting sparkly glitter!
    I saw this thread. Often when I see new banned members I click on the "all posts by this user" link so I can try to keep up on what people are getting banned for, so I have an idea of what I can get away with.
    I figured you were banned for that thread and probably GRIM too.

What Is The Purpose Of This Section of the Forum?

What a retarded reason to ban someone.

Quote Originally Posted by LogicFlux View Post
    I saw this thread. Often when I see new banned members I click on the "all posts by this user" link so I can try to keep up on what people are getting banned for, so I have an idea of what I can get away with.
    I figured you were banned for that thread and probably GRIM too.

What Is The Purpose Of This Section of the Forum?

What a retarded reason to ban someone.
    Yeah, unfortunately Grimm was banned for a full year over that! The reason given was that he had made a personal attack - although any rational person could see that he did no such thing. Those MODS, or at least many of them, are completely nuts.
    Have Some Fun and Laugh at The Crazy Hillbilly ~^~ Freaky Ouija Board Stories!

Quote Originally Posted by kentuckyslone View Post

TikTok...I remember now...(s)he's the mod that gave me a one point infraction each time I post something...Wondering the reason for that...
    Cabins Renta
    New & Free Bitchylife.com widget is ready !
    7 methods to create free PVAs at 7pva.com

I have no idea why I was banned for 60 days. No reason given. I'm avoiding DP from this year onwards. Too many scammers.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kentuckyslone View Post
    I was banned for suggesting sparkly glitter!
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.