75 35.05%
  • Have been banned before.

35 16.36%
  • What's DP?

14 6.54%
Page 2 of 120 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from DP?

Quote Originally Posted by LogicFlux View Post
    I won't have a problem when I get back in a few weeks since I've converted to Islam and have joined the Jihad.
    LOLOLOLOLOL.

I voted no.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Start Your Online Advertising Campaign With Chitika Today!

Publish a Chitika Widget on your Site and Earn $$ - Low TEN dollar threshold. Set it and forget it!

Quote Originally Posted by m42 View Post
    That's hilarious. I can't stop laughing at your response. And I grew up Muslim.
    I deserved to be banned. I don't really have anything against [moderate]Islam, it's just the people who continually apologize for the extremists really get on my nerves and makes me irrational. Not irrational enough to throw a shoe at a world leader, but maybe irrational enough to eat an anchovy on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by rob
    LOL. I thought it got boring all of a sudden, couldnt put my finger on the cause. Glad to hear you've seen the light tho... God (pbuh) knows we need a few more C4 vest wearing types over there.
    First thing I plan on doing when I get back is 5 starring the gun-toting redneck thread. Oh, and making friends with my new brother m5.

I got banned twice...
    1) BST Ban, 7 days
    2) Sharing accounts, lifetime

Greetz
    |Nico Lawsons

The political threads on DP are insane. I get out of line a lot, because honestly, never before have I read as much insanity in one place and it's tough to not respond sometimes. So ever since I got banned, I have started 3 facebook groups and expanded my network there.
    Things are better than ever, so thank you to the douche who banned me.
    I am also a writer for Serpholic Media. You can find some of my articles here: Serpholic Media Blog

5. Going back seems somewhat irrational, unless DP solves the core problems from which it suffers.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

6. Quote Originally Posted by firetown View Post
    A mod took it upon himself to go thru old posts of mine and infract me enough to where it would ban me for six months.
    At this point I only miss my signature there.
    Once back, I will reply to one of my threads and sell two of my signature links in form of a 1 year lease.
    I have wasted far too much time over there and gotten nothing out of it in a long time.
    DP was excellent back in 2004 and 2005. It does help me to promote things just because I am one of the "old timers", but generally speaking, the forum has become a big waste of time for me.
    do you know who that mod was?

yeah it's been fun in old days.
    I rarely post anything substantial there now, just stay there for the business. But I'm hoping this forum would soon grow and people who provide all these small seo services from dp join in, then I'll have no reason to visit DP

Quote Originally Posted by LogicFlux View Post
    Yeah I got banned for not kissing Mohammed's ass, peace be upon him. I got smacked for a month. But I feel confident that I won't have a problem when I get back in a few weeks since I've converted to Islam and have joined the Jihad. I think I'll be able to talk shit about America without much reprisal from the mods.
    Now I have to go find homebiz so I can throw a shoe at him.
    How dare you talk such things about the Prophet ( PBUH ).

Now, all the Muslim organizations in the world will issue a fatwa against you and stone effigies of you for not accepting that Islam is the only true religion.

Prepare to burn kaffir!

8. funny there are so many new mods now, I probably never seen half of them

Quote Originally Posted by DomainMagnate View Post
    funny there are so many new mods now, I probably never seen half of them
    They have all seen me and I can guarantee you that many of them will try to get me again just because I am more visible than they are.
    But as I've said, the only thing DP or what it has turned into can do for me is to make me some extra money with my signature and get me a little boost in the SERPs.
    I am also a writer for Serpholic Media. You can find some of my articles here: Serpholic Media Blog

I am currently banned from DP until February 14th

Page 2 of 120 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast