75 35.05%
  • Have been banned before.

35 16.36%
  • What's DP?

14 6.54%
Page 21 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from DP?

I don't believe it's over yet.

And yes, it's common knowledge now but it wasn't before.

I think the reason you were banned Kovich was for spamming DP with your Intellect Today link at every opportunity. I also distinctly remember you making some bone thread where you offered some magical prize that didn't materialise.

I think that you have no idea what you're talking about. I never used DP to promote IntellectToday, and the only link was in my signature. Also, I never offered any sort of prize at DigitalPoint that 'didn't materialize'. You must have me confused with somebody else.

The reason I was banned was very clear to me and everyone else... except you, apparently. Gather more information before you make accusations. Thanks.

It is just insane that they are acting like this. Well DP went wrong years ago!
    Profithost is your hosting provider! Cheap dedicated servers and webhosting from Amsterdam.
    Customer panel at: Profithost Customers Follow us on twitter: Profithost Twitter

They banned me for haveing more then 1 account when i share my internet with other people that have accounts on there its crazy.

6. True m8 Dp Is Totally Rubbish,

Just face is everyone hates Dp,

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky Hosting View Post
    They banned me for haveing more then 1 account when i share my internet with other people that have accounts on there its crazy.
    I believe you can tell a mod to fix that issue. Try buffalo, she seems really nice to talk to, I am sure she would understand.

Try just not going to DP. I have been away since October and I have gotten a ton of work done to my site and around the house.

Quote Originally Posted by homebizseo View Post
    Try just not going to DP. I have been away since October and I have gotten a ton of work done to my site and around the house.
    Exactly. Same here. Wasting my time on forum (sic!) and got no life. Now that I'm banned until may, I can take care of my sites finally
    But I'm reducing tremendously the time spend on forums....
    Cabins Renta
    New & Free Bitchylife.com widget is ready !
    7 methods to create free PVAs at 7pva.com

Quote Originally Posted by Codythebest View Post
    Exactly. Same here. Wasting my time on forum (sic!) and got no life. Now that I'm banned until may, I can take care of my sites finally
    But I'm reducing tremendously the time spend on forums....
    Your right. people spend so much time on forums. Like yesterday, i was so bored, I just went to the DP Spy, and looked at all the new post etc..Even if i have nothing to do on dp, i still hang around.

Page 21 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast