75 35.05%
  • Have been banned before.

35 16.36%
  • What's DP?

14 6.54%
Page 25 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from DP?

Quote Originally Posted by buffalo View Post
    You could change mine to a "have been" if you'd like.
    Really? Was that before you were a mod. Do mods get infractions or bans from the admins?

Reverse IP Check ಠ_ಠ Proxy Sites
    <?php if ($youask == 'stupid question') { echo ('stupid answer'); } ?>

You could change mine to a "have been" if you'd like.
    Changed from "No" to "Have been banned before."
    (

Diet Fads

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bill View Post
    Really? Was that before you were a mod. Do mods get infractions or bans from the admins?
    It was by accident.

DP shows this now for me:

*Name*, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? Certain forums have specific requirements for posting, which you can find here.
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Though, I think I'm just banned
    Doesn't matter, DP sucks anyway so
    |Nico Lawsons

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bill View Post
    Yeah, it was before I was a mod. One of the mods thought I had a duplicate account and banned both accounts. I was able to use a friend to contact one of the mods for me and plead my case. They looked into it again and saw that they were mistaken and reversed the ban. Took about 3 hours to get things straightened out.

Mods can get infractions from admins, but mods can't infract other mods. I think that is a vBulletin standard. Or at least all other vB forums where I mod/admin are set up that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    DP shows this now for me:

*Name*, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? Certain forums have specific requirements for posting, which you can find here.
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Though, I think I'm just banned
    Doesn't matter, DP sucks anyway so
    Are you trying to access something other than the homepage? If you are banned, I wonder why you are not getting the standard "ban screen".

Quote Originally Posted by LogicFlux View Post
    Yeah I got banned for not kissing Mohammed's ass, peace be upon him. I got smacked for a month. But I feel confident that I won't have a problem when I get back in a few weeks since I've converted to Islam and have joined the Jihad. I think I'll be able to talk shit about America without much reprisal from the mods.
    Now I have to go find homebiz so I can throw a shoe at him.
    Great post did you find the shoes yet

Are you trying to access something other than the homepage? If you are banned, I wonder why you are not getting the standard "ban screen".
    No, every page I acces shows that, but I went via proxy and saw that my account was banned so

And I'm wondering too why I don't get the 'banned' page..

Greetz
    |Nico Lawsons

8. Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    No, every page I acces shows that, but I went via proxy and saw that my account was banned so

And I'm wondering too why I don't get the 'banned' page..

Greetz
    Because they're idiots, the left does not know what the right is doing, just like I have been banned a month now yet my account has received 3 more infractions. And I am banned! They're idiots, plain and simple, bunch of damn idiots

Quote Originally Posted by spin View Post
    Because they're idiots, the left does not know what the right is doing, just like I have been banned a month now yet my account has received 3 more infractions. And I am banned! They're idiots, plain and simple, bunch of damn idiots
    You are far too kind...
    Jer - OWNER HostDrive.Com and HostingLizard.com

I know there is a mod on the forum from DP..

I got an infraction, but the thread I was referred to was this:

Earn 100$ at least per week by flipping sites + 8500 PLR Articles + Free SEO Book!

from march 30, 2008

I dont even see my post there? How did i get an infraction?

Page 25 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast